II: Years Later

II: Years Later

Third POV

. . . Present Day. . .

In the bustling streets of one of the more intermediate cities of California; home to many moguls, entrepreneurs and home to some of the best experiences yet.

Up on the 12th floor of a company, resided a 46 year old woman, who's shoulder length hair was tied in a bun as she wrote meticulously on a document, her name plated 'Inko M.' shined with purpose.

Her green eyes rested on the paper at hand, holding eye bags from the fact that she was over working herself and wasn't getting enough sleep.

Ever since her beloved husband Hisashi died she'd taken over the necessary duties for the Midoriya Family company; while her son, Izuku, worked a job in the social media industry.

Stuck in a working trance, when she heard a familiar voice called her name. "Mom.?" She perked her head up immediately, looking at the doorway of her office.

There standing was her only son, Izuku Midoriya who per usual had sweet smile on his face. "Izuku dear, you're back so soon from work!" She clapped, standing up and hugging her child.

He giggled, sounding as playful as ever; wrapping his arms tightly around his beloved parental, "Yes well, I asked for a bit of a break; just to check up on you."

Inko paused, shaking her head, "Oh honey, there was no reason for you to do this; I'm perfectly fine." As he then tilted his head to the right, caressing her cheek noticing the eye bags and how worn out she looked.

"You've been overworking yourself again." He muttered, his tone sounding sadder, "You need to treat yourself for once, go grab whatever you need because I'm taking you out."

Inko gave a reluctant look, before pulling away and grabbing her purse, "Well, lead the way dear!" laughter emerged as the last members of the Midoriya family exited the company.

. . . Meanwhile . . .

In another office on the 18th floor, only a couple of miles away from the Midoriya Company, resided a blond-haired, scarlet eyed boss who was currently awaited for some intel.

He popped a cigarette in his mouth, lighting it up with a black, golden dragon insignia lighter as smoke began to rise from the chemical reaction, as he took in a puff; breathing out the fumes from it.

This intel he was waiting on was for the location of someone who'd done him wrong. More specifically, stealing money from people under his name.

To anyone within the 85 percentile of upper middle class to high class, and owning anything that had a good reputation here in California, the name Katsuki Bakugo would strike absolute fear into their hearts.

That's why majority avoided getting any call to meet up for any discussion besides pleasure.

His name alone held so much power that it was damn near unimaginable, hence why he preferred not to give it out.

Not to give anyone, any chance of feeling like they were above and feeling mighty.

It didn't take much of a conversation with this man to realize he didn't take nonsense from people and his patience was very thin. Very thin infact, he didn't mind pulling a gun out on you if you said something he didn't like.

Being blank about this, he wasn't a man to play with; and it was such a fact that skyrocketed his family's clan to the top of the underworld.  That's right, this man was Katsuki Bakugo, current head and leader of the Bakugo Clan.