VIII: Midoriya Type Money

Third POV

The sun was moments away from being completely covered by its horizon, as on the east side stood a tall and rather fancy looking apartments.

He'd gotten home a little early and decided to 'prep' their dinner, but his mind were on other things besides a steaming hot bowl of Katsudon.

He was currently engaged in a heated texting conversation with Shinsou about what occurred earlier today at the high profiled restaurant.

So many questions ran through Monoma's mind, all thought circulating the one thing many people proclaimed to make the world go round.

Money.

Based on what Shinsou had said, it appeared there was yet another money source for him to figure out. He'd already got two down and it was from the same and all too 'trusting' bloodline.

The Midoriya Family.

Izuku Midoriya's inheritance from his father that was set to be given to him by the age of 26, or the age when his father first came into power as the head of the Midoriya Clan.

Then it was the separate work combined from his mother's job and Izuku's socialite maker job, each coming with their own sweet benefits.

While it was true he hadn't planned to meet Izuku, the second he'd found out that Izuku was the heir to so much money, he knew what needed to be done.

Izuku had his moments sure, but when it came to actually being in love? Monoma simply didn't understand how anyone could fall in love with someone so uninteresting.

But this Katsuki Bakugo guy? Well he sounded all too inviting for Monoma and Shinso to investigate.

Izuku said he was a friend right? And what do friends do?

They give each other things. That's what.

And a friend of his fiancé was a friend of his own was the motto Monoma was currently living by.

And if things went south? There'd always be a chance for Monoma to pin things onto Izuku and paint the green-haired boy the problem in this relationship.

He'd done it once with his former girlfriend, Kendo and he could most certainly do it again. For all intensive purposes, Izuku was a well, and all the water Monoma could draw from him, the better.

Monoma could hear the ID card to their apartment pass the verification scanner, as the door opened revealing Izuku who had a worn out but still rather pleased look on his 'plain' face.

"Hey babe." Izuku smiled, watching Monoma put down his phone and return his smile. "What've you been up to?" as his small arms wrapped around Monoma, pulling him into a hug.

"Just prepping for dinner," Monoma answered, nuzzling his face in izuku's soft locks, "Go ahead and shower, the food should be done by then."

Izuku nodded, heading off to the corridor where the main master bedroom was.

The second Monoma had heard the door shut, he hopped right back to his phone, rereading the name Shinsou had sent before quietly uttering it under his breath.

Before telling Shinsou to tryout their plan, to attempt and use this Katsuki Bakugo guy's name to see just how far he'd get.

If an majorly-exclusive restaurant nullified a 550 tab, just think of what could be accomplished for them.

They'd start off slow, use his name once at a relatively low profile yet still meant for upper-middle class to ultra-wealthy if things worked out in their favor.

With an alert on his phone, from his bank, stating he was just recently added to a new savings account, with the main owner being none other than his precious fiancé.

'New Chapter'

So far there was a good amount placed in it, nearly forty-five percent of the final goal which was around 100 thousand.

Monoma already knew what this money was for, as nearly everyday before the engagement, Izuku talked about moving out of the apartment and moving down to a quiet community to his dream home.

Sweet idea, just the wrong person to do it with.

In any case, Now that Monoma had access to this money he could easily drain the account in the chance that the Katsuki Bakugo plan had failed on him and Shinso.

He placed his phone down, finally beginning to work on their dinner, but he couldn't help but express content within himself for finding out such information.

. . .

It was nearing home time for those who worked for Katsuki, but instead of heading to their designated storage areas, they'd been called into the office by the big boss.

"Alright," Katsuki uttered, swishing whiskey in a small crystalline glass, "Here's what's going on and here's what I need you all to do."

Then proceeding the explain the agreement between clans and why it was absolutely imperative that they collect as much information on Monoma and Shinsou, and what exactly they planned on doing.

To say it was interesting was an understatement, as all of a sudden, everything made more sense whenever Katsuki would decline on total babes male and female alike, wherever they went.

Suddenly Kirishima's work phone pinged, garnering everyone's attention onto it.

"It seems your future fiancé garnered more than he bargained for when he went to that restaurant with that guy, Hitoshi Shinsou." Kirishima spoke, turning the phone over to reveal Shinsou holding bags from that one boutique not even 5 miles from the base.

"Not even a full day and they've begun huh?" Katsuki noted, pulling out a cigarette, pursing it between his lips while Mina lit it up for him.

"Miss Midoriya, said he was shifty, so I wouldn't be surprised if they planned on starting slow, maybe waiting a few days to garner a reaction." Sero interjected, to which Katsuki nodded.

"And we're not gonna give them one," Katsuki Responded as-matter-of-factly, "If a simple online search doesn't tell you about someone who supposedly has a lot of money to their name in this day and age, you'd be smart to not try anything stupid."

"And when do you plan of giving them a reaction?" Kaminari questioned, typing down the information off of Kirishima's phone to be placed in the special file for later.

"One hour before midnight, On July 1st." Katsuki answered solemnly, turning his swivel chair to look outside, taking in the rather peaceful night and the twinkling glow of the city.

Secrets would be revealed within a month's time, and even though Katsuki knew the risks he'd take with this, he simply couldn't see anymore option that would be thrilling for both him and Izuku.