V: Attraction

V: Attraction

Third POV
*Slight Mature Content Ahead*

Nighttime.

It was nearly midnight, but in club Grenadine, people were partying hard like it was no one's business. Regular civilians and business moguls alike gathered here, in separate areas of course.

Also in this club was Izuku Midoriya, joined by a bunch of his 'friends' including Monoma's best friend, Hitoshi shinsou, all gathered to celebrate Izuku's engagement.

All of their friends were there, minus Monoma who apparently had to work late, but told Izuku to go ahead and enjoy themselves at the club.

The edm in the club boomed hard, as the colorful lights of the dance floor moved into tune with the heavy beats, which conveniently gave a certain someone a rather good view of the newly engaged.

Red glaring eyes, watched Izuku as he was surrounded by his companions on the dance floor, watching the man that was supposed to be his fiancé, dance recklessly as if he wasn't even engaged in the first place.

His white cut-out outfit that was tight-fitting hugged all the right places, essentially leaving little to the imagination.

Following those red eyes led to the private vip section, where Katsuki Bakugo and his crew all sat enjoying themselves, all wondering why their boss had suggested they come here, but none of them wanted this kind of fun to end.

"Whatcha looking at?" Kirishima questioned towards Katsuki, eventually looking in the direction of Izuku, "Oh a green-haired boy this time, huh?"

Katsuki shot Kirishima a dirty look before placing his view back onto Izuku, who was leaving the floor and probably heading back to his table for a drink.

"I want him." Katsuki calmly stated, making Kirishima furrow his brows.

"I dunno, judging from where he's sitting and that ring, im gonna assume his either married or was just recently engaged." Kirishima interjected, making note of the unofficial, official layout rules of the club.

"Did I fucking ask if he was taken? Bring him, Now!" Katsuki gritted his teeth, watching Kirishima quickly scramble to get away from the now agitated blond and to the unsuspecting Viridian-haired boy.

Only 3 minutes later, Kirishima returned with Izuku who still had a buzzed smile on his perfectly champagne pink lips, his face a bit flustered from the dancing and alcoholic beverages.

Izuku took a seat next to Katsuki, attempting to maintain distance from the man who had such an ominous and domineering presence, watching how the blond shoot the man who'd identify himself as the 'assistant owner' of the club a look before the redhead and the other 3 people left the area.

Leaving just them.

"Hi..." Izuku spoke, not even being able to get to saying greetings before Katsuki tugged him closer; hanging onto Izuku's waist as if he was something to be claimed. "I'm Izuku..."

Katsuki raised his brows, watching as a waiter dropped off two drinks; a glass of whiskey and fancier gold foil version of Aviation.

Katsuki handed Izuku the violet colored drink, before downing his own glass of whiskey, as he then turned over to the boy who took light sips of the drink in the cocktail glass.