1

I have wanted to do this for some time after reading it.

Ben tenyson was wondering how stupid the people in his universe were, here he was fighting galactic gladiator who was matching him blow to blow because most of them voted him guilty. Did those idiots not understand that if he lost then the universe and by extension them would be destroyed ? Just then he was sent crashing into a planet via a punch.

Ben : a little help here.

Serena : you said you wanted to do this without us.

Bellicus : now who's being indecisive?

Ben : you guys are impossible, ok ben calm down, how can you defeat this guy.
Suddenly an idea popped into his head, it was stupid, it was reckless but it might give him the win.

With rook

Chadzmuth: he better not make me lose my first case.

Rook : ben seems to be struggling against his  more experienced opponent. Can we do anything ?

Chadzmuth: sorry kid, it is up to him.

Suddenly a brightight engulfed and everyone in the universe heard something that they would never forget.

Ben : ultimate alien x

Star beard: interesting...

With ben

Ben did not know if this would work but he had to gamble. Pressing the dial he willed alien x to evolve himself, he was thankful that azmuth kept the evolution function in the omnitrix. He was now more muscular and wore golden armor that had two faces on them and seemed to wear a cloak of stars, his face and arms also had a circle appear and 8 orbs seemed to float behind him.* pic below*

Ben : I can't believe this worked right guys ?

Ben : I can't believe this worked right guys ? .....guys..
Ben looked back and found bellicus and serena gone. A second later cosmic knowledge of the past and future came to him, of universes and timelines not yet created, secrets not even paradox himself knew about.

Ben : better take care of the gladiator guy first.

Ben flew at the gladiator with speed none could follow and punched him sending this enemy halfway across the universe,  the gladiator recovered and sent a cosmic blast at ben who created a barrier that repelled the blast, he then sent an orb at the gladiator which sucked him in as if it were a black hole, it was followed by an explosion that left the gladiator out of commission making ben the winner.

Ben teleported into the court room and raised his hand in victory.

Rook : alien x is awesome.

Ben : told you.

Domstol : the winner of the tetramand trial of combat is ben tenyson who is found innocent of all charges.

Ben sighed and slammed his dial trying to change back however it did not work, he tried multiple time but all failed.

Ben : why can't I turn back ?

Star beard: the power of your new form seems to be too powerful for that watch to contain,  you are now stuck like this.

Ben : for how much ?

Star beard: eternity.
Then he teleported away.

Rook: no worries ben, I am sure azmuth can help but why don't you will yourself back using your powers ?

Ben : it won't work, I already tried.

1 year later

Ben was dissapointed to know that azmuth could not help him, he was stuck like this  however he was able to appear human atleast,  he then began to do his hero work once more which was now boring since he finished it quickly, he even was able to look into the future to see how his enemies would try to escape from prison and would stop them, he had also dealt with maltruant whom he erased from existence due to the danger he posed ending the time war, he tried to date kai but it did not work.

He soon began to look for things to have fun with, he learned about the omniverse that houses multiverses with each having their own ruler like zalama, the presence, the one above all and arceus. He had met them and they congratulated him on becoming a supreme being like them, turns out his multiverse was under the council of celestalsapiens authority but because he was stronger than them he was now the main ruler.

They had allowed him to glimpse into each of their  own multiverse and he was amazed to see heroes and different kind of beings from magical to aliens.

He saw some horrific things and wanted to help but they had stopped him saying that it was against the rules for a supreme being to meddle into the multiverse of another supreme being or it would cause war. He was saddened but then he remembered his boredom and asked if he could help indirectly which all seemed to agree after hearing his idea since it would be fun.

Ben then teleported to a void and created a cafe and began stocking it with magical items, technology and other things, even regular drinks and food.

He would invite heroes into this place and he would sell them skills,powers, and items that help them in their quests for justice, he actually had that idea when he was reading a fanfic on his phone and thought about how cool it would be to do it

He also put a sign naming his establishment omni cafe.

Ben : we are ready for business

Did you like it ?

What will be sold ?

Who will come first ?

Rate /10

Comment