5

Sorry for the wait, hope you like it.

Ben : you useless sad excuse for a genie,  do you have anything to say for yourself ?

Jinn : I am sorry, it was a mistake.

Jinn who was forced to wear clothes tried to shy away from ben's fury, why you may ask, well let us see what had happened hours ago.

Flashback

Ben was waiting for a new customer to arrive, jinn had agreed to become his employee after showing he was a god stronger than her creators and she liked to be out of her lamp. The first task she had was to price all the items since ben was too lazy to do it himself, after she finished a boy that looked 14 years old and with red eyes entered the the store. After a second he immediately bowed to ben who waved him off.

Ben : bell cranel, what would you like to buy ?

Bell : well tomorrow I will be fighting the apollo family so I need something to hell me win.

Ben : look around, I am sure you will find something useful.

Bell began looking around untill he reached to 50 vallis plate and read the description on the bottle and his eyes widened.

Bell : I want this.

Ben : you sure ? This pile is full of cheap and weak things.

Bell : yes kami sama.
While throwing money at ben who accepted it. He then drank the potion and soon a pair of bunny ears appeared on bell who was surprised.

Ben : what did you buy ?
Feeling curious about the sudden power increase and new look.

Bell : it says bug's bunny powers and abilities.

Ben froze and slowly picked up the vial and began reading the description, he then slowly turned to jinn who looked alarmed.

Ben : jinn why is this priced so low ? It contains the toon force, a power that makes most people gods.

Jinn : I guess I will not get the employee of the month title huh ?
Looking quite nervous.

End of flashback

Bell : I am sorry kami sama, if you want you can take the powers back.

Ben : no no, there are no refunds or exchanges, besides it's not that bad, how about I add something you must do later , also try the gacha game, it will make you spend some money.

Bell : deal.

Bell went and spun the wheel till it reached horny rabbit skill.

Ben : try not to have too much kids bell , bye.
Then he teleported bell away.

In orario

Bell appeared in his room then decided to sleep to get ready for the battle tommorow.

The next day

Bell and his team consisting of a caped ryuu, lilly and welf were getting ready to enter the castle. Bell had a cape on so nobody could see his rabbit ears.

Ryuu : so what is the plan ?

Bell : do you all trust me ?

Others : ofcourse.

Bell : then leave everything to me. I have a plan.

The battle was being observed by everyone in orario.

Hermes : you may all begin.

Bell took of his hood revealing his rabbit ears stunning his teammates.

Ryuu : mr cranel since when did you have rabbit ears ?