Chapter 17

V raised his index finger infront of Seokjin, although it wasn't needed because the dark, carnal hue that had bloomed in V's eyes was enough for Seokjin to stay in his place. Panting from being kissed too hard, Seokjin's eyes followed V's every movement as he brought the lube from the topmost drawer.

Shaky breaths escaped Seokjin's lips as V towered over him and ran his tongue over his bottom lip hungrily. His eyes raked Seokjin's body up and down as a hand pushed his shirt up to reveal his chest. V pushed his face closer to Seokjin's chest and panted right over Seokjin's pebbled nub, making Seokjin's heart to hammer in anticipation.

"V~" Seokjin begged, his arms already getting soar from being held over his head for that long.

V responded to his plead by flicking Seokjin's nipples with his tongue, paying attention to one at a time while his large hands squeezed his waist and moved up and down his hips. V's teeth grazed Seokjin's sensitive skin as he travelled southwards, igniting tufts of fire over Seokjin's abdomen and stomach. Finally V was crouched with his eyes aligned with Seokjin's dripping member. Steadying a whimpering Seokjin by holding his hips firmly, V nudged his nose against the former's inner thigh and kissed the warm flesh.

V placed roughly kissed all over his thighs, only venturing close to the base of Seokjin's throbbing length to tease him. Seokjin felt like he was going to go crazy if V kept torturing him like that. Loud, broken moans slipped and his fists clenched over his crossed wrists.

Right when Seokjin felt like he would grab V's hair and push his cock down the latter's throat, V spun him around. Seokjin turned his face to the side, cheek and chest pressed against the wall, and watched V discard his clothes one by one, doing slolwy so when he noticed Seokjin's eyes on him; Seokjin growled lowly.

V's chest collided with Seokjin's back, the skin against skin creating blissful warmth, amd his tip poked at Seokjin's cheeks. V took his sweet time to grope and fondle Seokjin's ass, causing the later to thrust his hips back in need.

After V pulled away, Seokjin heard the familiar 'pop' of the lube bottle opening. Soon, the tip of V's finger circled his entrance before getting inserted. Seokjin tried not to push his hips down as V increased the digits. He almost screamed out and his hands fell to either sides of his head, nails scratching at the wall as V's fingers rubbed against his sweet spot.

His hole clenched around nothing once V removed his fingers. Seokjin waited for being penetrated, completely having forgotten about the plug until he felt V pushing in something smaller and softer than what should be his erect member. Seokjin twisted around to see V planting the buttplug inside him before moving away and settling himself against the headboard with his legs spread wide, one hand beginning to pump his thick member while the other held the switch.

V stuck an arm out and gestured Seokjin to come towards him with his index finger. Gulping, Seokjin crawled between V's legs and stared at his stiff manhood before looking at V for another order. V pointed at Seokjin's lips and then twirled the finger around his cock, his wants loud and clear.

"I've never... done this before. I'm not sure if you'll..." Seokjin cleared it out before he had to face an even more mortifying aftermath.

V's intense eyes melted for a moment and he smiled at him encouragingly, threading his hand through Seokjin's hair and pulling him down so that his lips were just a few centimetres away from the leaking tip. Curiously, Seokjin lapped his tongue on the tip and tasted precum. Getting a little bolder, Seokjin took the head into his mouth and sucked on it lightly before slowly swallowing it and covering the rest of his length with his hand. He started off in a slow, curious pace, bobbing his head up and down and pumping the base with his hand, until he got the hang of it and began to suck on him hard.

Seokjin would catch his breath for a few seconds by just swirling his tongue on the tip before going all the way down. V's muffled moans and his grip on his hair tightening gave Seokjin the fuel to increase his pace.

Seokjin gasped, and pulled out immediately, his eyes widening incredulously. V's thumb was pressed on the switch, and the dial was pointed at the lowest number. A smirk was plastered across V's face as he turned the dial towards bigger numbers and Seokjin felt pleasure overtaking his body. His knees trembled a little but he took V's member into his mouth again.

Seokjin moaned as the vibrations got more vigorous, the urge to touch himself driving him nearly insane but he didn't want to push his luck; he just rubbed his thighs together to ease the torment. His ran his tongue along V's shaft and pressed against a vein while his hand kneaded his balls. He took a quick glance at V who was gripping onto the bedsheets, as if hanging onto dear life, and his legs were beginning to shake.

Seokjin heard V elicit a lewd, gutttural sound before spurts of white painted his face. He moved away but kept pumping V's member whilst he rode down his own climax when he felt like his prostrate was abused enough.

V slumped against the headboard, lips slightly parted, looking as if the living daylights was sucked out of him. Seokjin slid out the plug and tossed it away before crashing into V who had his arms open already. V pressed a long kiss on Seokjin's forehead and hugged his shoulders. In response, Seokjin wound his arms around V's naked torso and inhaled his scent- musk mixed with sex and sweat.

After a few blissful moments, V tugged at his hair and Seokjin looked up to see a suggestive smile adorn V's lips.

"Wha-" but before Seokjin could finish his question, he got pulled into a kiss, a chaos of teeth and tongue, leaving him gasping for air when V finally pulled back.

Panting, Seokjin's hooded eyes followed V's hands, one that caressed his skin from his back to his waist, travelling further south, and the other that reached to the side to wrap his fingers around something from the drawer.

Seokjin gulped, although excitedly, when he saw a pair of handcuffs in V's hand.