Chapter 29

"Hyung," he whispered.

Seokjin jumped, whipping his head around to look at Taehyung like a frightened hamster. Taehyung's hands, which were placed on the older's hips, caressed the curves on their own.

"How did you get in?" Seokjin asked, sounding out of breath, his eyelashes beating in confusion.

"You kept the door open," Taehyung answered and ducked his head into the crook of Seokiin's neck to inhale his scent and graze his feverish lips against the older's cold skin.

Taehyung smirked when he felt Seokjin shiver at the simple action. He heard Seokjin breathe out shakily like he always would at Taehyung's first touch. The response made him bolder, so he merely let his teeth dig into the juncture between Seokjin's leck and shoulder and licked the skin before sucking on it softly.

"V~" Seokjin whined as his fingers curled

around Taehyung's dark hair.

"Taehyung..." the younger mumbled, knowing very well that he was risking his career.

"Taehyung?" Seokjin gasped as a stray hand wandered into the older's pants, pressing against his member vehemently.

"Yes baby boy?" Taehyung purred as he outlined Seokjin's cock in his boxers and grinded against Seokjin's globes slowly.

Taehyung pulled down Seokjin's pants which the older shrugged off his ankles and before he could turn around to kiss Taehyung, the escort's swift, feline reflexes picked him up in bridal fashion.

Seokjin's yap was interrupted by a pair of lips crashing into his. Taehyung carefully climbed on the bed while having Seokjin secured in his arms and Seokjin's lips flush against his own.

The younger sat down with his legs wide open to nestle Seokjin between his thighs. Seokjin lifted himself up and rested his back against Taehyung's chest, their lips still locked, and spread his legs for Taehyung's hands to ravish.

Oh, and did those lithe hands know magic?

Seokjin moaned against Taehyung's mouth as the latter's hand groped the most sensitive part of his thigh and palm the head of his manhood to drive him crazy, while the other hand left fiery traces on Seokjin's stomach, ribs, chest before torturing his nipples with the hungriest twisting and thumbing under his shirt.

"Go fetch the lube and condoms for me, hm?" Taehyung ordered quietly once they parted for breath.

As Seokjin nodded with tears in his eyes and blood in his cheeks, looking so destroyed even before Taehyung got to the main event, Taehyung felt something both dark and vibrant flutter inside him. He watched as Seokjin crawled towards his bedside drawer with his puckered hole in display and bruises already starting to bloom on his thighs.

Taehyung pulled over his shirt and discarded his pants and underwear before pulling Seokjin against him again by the waist which he squeezed to get a whimper from the older.

Taehyung popped open the bottle before drizzling the liquid on his fingers which he circled around Seokjin's entrance before inserting two digits into the older.

"V!" Seokjin cried out when Taehyung, who had his sweet spot memorized, effortlessly hit the bundle of nerves.

"Taehyung,," Taehyung growled lowly before showering the older's shoulders with butterfly kisses as his fingers pumped in and out, and scissored the tight walls, hitting Seokjin's prostate with every thrust.

'T-Tae!" Seokjin moaned as his hands gripped onto Taehyung's thighs.

"How does my baby boy want to take me?"