Is It A Sin To Think The Devil Is A Total Hottie?

Chapter One

The End

I coughed and ruffled around in my bed. I was hot, I was cold. Every five seconds I would run to the bathroom to get sick, and ended up wobbling my way back to my apple green bed. It wasn’t long before all the tossing and turning in my bed caused my SpongeBob pajamas to become drenched in sweat. At moments I was gasping for air, others, it seemed like my lungs were going to burst due to the overflow of oxygen.

Where were my parents when all of this was happening?

They were out partying, getting drunk, fighting. Anything normal parents don’t do. I always had to fend for myself, even when I was ten. I, by then, had learned how to cook, clean, and do laundry. Oh, did I forget to mention, my parents were never there when I received an award at school. I’d look off in the distance, trying to find my parents, standing on the school stage, waiting my parents to cry out. “I’m so proud of you!”. They never did, and I learned to not be disappointed.

My friends were always there for me, they were my family. Katie, Lance, Trevor, Lacey, and Jaden. All unique in their own way. We’d all known each other since we were in diapers, and now sat at the same lunch table during lunch.

When I died, everyone took it pretty bad. They cried, including my parents, and friends. They had a ceremony at school for me. The cheerleaders created a cheer for me, the other kids lit candles. The weird thing was, I had died of unknown sickness. Nobody knew, how I died, they just knew I had died at seventeen.

I didn’t have much of a religious background, though I did believe in God and the Devil. I had never done anything abnormally bad during my life on earth so I figured my soul would be sent to heaven, boy was I wrong.

Turns out I’m currently in hell. Not in a purified soul form, but still in my physical shape. Still had my fiery red hair, my dark green eyes and my pale, milky skin. A white blank sheet covered me. I could still mumble words. I took in my surroundings, not very hot for hell. Infact, it was dark, cave like, but had an earthly feel to it.

I walked around trying to look for someone to talk too. That’s when I met him.

Him. Tall, broad shouldered him. Jet black hair, fiery red eyes, and full lips. He was all dressed in black, and a smirk tugged on his perfectly filled lips. I wondered who this stranger was, but acted politely and asked where I was. He had simply answered

“Hell”

I figured mister…but why?

“Why?” I asked coming closer to the stranger.

He smiled mischievously, as though I were naïve not to know the answer to my question.

“You…Christiana Remington, happen to belong to me.”   

Who is this guy? You would think I would be down here for doing something bad.

“Oh. Let me introduce myself. I’m the Devil”

*hey guys, hope you like the new story. Yes,it’s a love story, but it wont be long, unless a lot of people like it, which I doubt. Please rate comment and fan (: