Is It A Sin To Think The Devil Is A Total Hottie?

LOOKING FOR A COVER, GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL ME.

ANYWAYS, i missed you guys! I was bored and uninspired so I kind of gave up on this one. But you guys are amazing, so I decided to keep writing.

---

Chapter 4

I walked downstairs to find that both my parents were sitting down at the table already eating.

"Honey, what took you so long?" my dad asked as he chewed on a piece of bread.

If you only knew... 

"Ah you know, teenage stuff."

It was weird, my parents usually didn't eat at the table, infact, they were hardly here, so I was suprised to see them actually sitting down...talking.

"Are you going to sit down and eat?"My mother asked.

"Uh, sure, but first, can I ask you guys something?" I sat down at the end of the table trying to figure out how to word what I was about to say.

Hey guys, thanks for selling me off to the devil!

Do you guys even love me?

WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? 

"Do you belive in the supernatural?" I asked cautiously stabbing my fork into the mash potatoes.

"But more specifically, God and the Devil?" I looked up and noticed the clattering of their forks and knives had stopped.

They looked akwardly at each other. 

It stayed silent for a few minutes, and unfortunatly, my nerves got the best of me.

"Did you sell me to the Devil?" I blurted out immediatly dropping my fork and allowing it to fall with a bang on my plate.

"Listen honey, we were young, we needed money, but we love you." My dad said continuosly looking for approval by looking at my mom's nodding head. 

"Wow, okay, thanks guys, I'm sure any good parents that love their kid sells their SOUL to the Devil! Good idea guys!" I pushed away from the table and made my way to the front door.

I grabbed my jacket and stuffed my p.j's in my uggs and slammed the door shut on my way out.

I can't believe my own parents would just give me away like that. 

I wish they would have lied, or at least try to calm me before just abrubtly laying down the truth.

I walked to the local park and sat on the swing. I didn't even care what the neighbors thought. 

But not long ago I would never leave the house without a purse and at least a little make-up on. 

But right now, I didn't even care how I looked.

I had been through hell...literally, and I felt like it too.

As I swung back and forth, I felt the warmth of someone sitting next to me.

"Not you again, seriously devil, not right now." I muttered rolling my eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

I quickly lifted my head up to see who it was.