Is It Wrong To Think The Devil Is A Total Hottie?

Chapter 2

What The Hell?

Okay, so I couldn’t say I didn’t believe the guy…I mean look at where I’m at. This is obviously not Heaven. What had I done to deserve going to Hell? Was this some kind of sick joke? I wobbled over to the nearest rock and sat down clutching my head. I lifted my eyes to see the guy who claims to be the Devil walk over towards me and crouched down.

I removed my hands from my head. I would not be afraid of this guy; after all, he looked to be about my age, and like a total jerk. I stood up again and pushed aside the pain that was pumping in my head. I faced the guy and poked my finger into his chest.

“Are you a lunatic? No, seriously, is this some kind of joke, because it’s not funny. You can’t be the devil, I didn’t do anything bad!” I yelled at the guy. He obviously was NOT feeling the wrath of my poking index finger. He pushed aside my finger and grabbed my wrist.

“If I weren’t the devil could I do this?” He smiled mischievously.

All of a sudden a sharp, hot pain bubbled in my wrist and made it’s way to the rest of my body. I wanted to scream, but I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t let this guy, who I currently did believe was the devil, hurt me. My eyes blinked away hot tears. The Devil let go of my wrist and grabbed my chin.

“You’re a tough one.” He laughed before looked my dead in the eyes.

“This is Hell. You were right about not being here for committing any sins. You’re here because your parents made a deal with me, long ago, that their first born would be my toy. They were drunk, and they seemed highly vulnerable for my tricks. It gets pretty lonely down here so I thought, why not get a toy, a human girl who I could have fun with.”

He continued with his story. Never even once, stop looking into my eyes.

“I waited for you to grow up, and become, well, this.” His eyes lingered on my body.

“Then I gave you a fatal disease, which I knew doctors couldn’t identify. Unfortunately though, you were such a good kiddo, that God told me you could not stay in Hell forever…” He traced the outline of my stomach and mid-thigh with is finger. I listened in closely as my body tingled under his touch. It seems like there would be a proposition.

“God told me that you could be mine, since after all your parents made a deal with me, but I would have to let you die, come see me, and then go back to Earth. Once you’ve returned to Earth, I have a way of knowing where you are and exactly what you’re doing…it’s a pro of going to Hell and back. “ He smirked waiting for me to respond.

“So I can go back to Earth? And once I’m back there, what do you plan to do to me?”

“Well, if I ever need you, or you need me, you can summon me. Let me rephrase that mortal, if I’m ever in the mood…” His eyes roamed my body once again.

“Then I can come see you whenever I want.” He looked back into my eyes and then lowered his head so his lips were only millimeters away from mine.

“And if you’re wondering how I can seal this bond and send you back to Earth…”

He then kissed me. At first it felt like fire, so hot I wanted to pull away. It wasn’t painful, but I had never experienced a kiss so hot as the Devil’s. The heat eventually subsided and it was replaced with a small tingle that spread from my lips to the rest of my body. I moved my lips along his, I loved this feeling of being high, having this numbing feeling run through my body.

Sooner than I would have liked, he pulled away.

“Goodbye my sweet Christiana, see you soon” He whispered against my lips before a flash of rays blinded me.

COMMENT FAN VOTE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE!