prologue.

PROLOGUE
!sexual assault mentions!

PARK SOOJIN was a well known student around hyosan high school but not for the right reasons. the junior was constantly getting in fights and making enemies but that wasn't the most of it.

a while back a nasty rumor was spread by the one of meanest jerks in the school; yoon gwinam. it was something so unpleasant that when she went anywhere around the school she'd receive glares of disgust.

the rumor about her being his 'little whore' was false. in fact, she was still a virgin and would be forever, considering everyone thinks she's a slut that would do anything for pleasure.

nobody knows the nasty side of the false words though. all soojin had been doing was walking home on her own since her sister had bunked off school. she had bumped into gwinam that night, where he then dragged her to a dark ally and did the most disgusting things that came to his mind to her.

he was a nasty, evil person but nobody seemed to see that. they only saw park soojin as a slag and that ruined her, but of course, she wasn't going to show that to anyone because she was park soojin, and nobody had seen her cry and they never would.

hello everyone, this is a small prologue. the first chapter should be out soon, not sure when, but i hope you're liking it so far.

have a great day/night <3