thirty three.

THIRTY THREE
ALTERNATIVE ENDING

KIM HYEON-JU awoke from her long slumber and sat up from laying on the seats and looked around. She had been left by her friends and she could hear the chattering of the students that were leaving the school.

"What a crazy dream." She muttered to herself as she gathered her belongings and stood up. "They could've fucking waited for me." Hyeon-Ju scoffed, rushing out of the class room and going to catch up with her friends.

On the other side of the school, where Park Soo-Jin was walking down the steps of the school after her little argument with Lee Na-Yeon, and was looking around for a fight to break out. She had her hands shoved in her trouser pockets and let out a long breath as she stopped in her tracks and watched everyone.

Lee Su-Hyeok caught her eye. He was being bombarded with a bunch of girls and he looked as if he was struggling to get away from them.

Soo-Jin let out a chuckle and shook her head, rolling her eyes. "Idiot." She mumbled to herself, thinking back to the time when she'd slapped him across the face on the stairs in Freshman year.

She began to walk again, but this time, she was stopped by someone standing in front of her. She looked up and saw Su-Hyeok smirking down at her.

"What do you want?" She snarled at him, looking him up and down. A smile played on Su-Hyeok's face as he rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet. "I've told you about a thousand times, Lee Su-Hyeok. I don't want to be your friend." She huffed and walked around him, only to be pulled back and turned around so that they were facing each other.

"Why? Give me one good reason, and I'll leave you alone."

Soo-Jin was left stuck. She had no actual reason as to why she didn't want to be his friend. Was it because he was popular? Or too handsome? Or his charming smile always made her stomach swirl? She didn't know.

"I..." she stuttered, trying to come up with an excuse. "I... You give me one good reason as to why you want to be my friend." She turned the question on him and he quietly laughed.

"I think your cool."

"Think? I'm fucking amazing." She winked at him, also sending a smirk his way. Su-Hyeok nodded. "Yeah, I could say you are."

"Park Soo-Jin!" The sound of the head teacher's voice surrounded the outside area of the school, making everyone look his way in shock.

Soo-Jin's eyes widened and she immediately reached forward and grabbed Su-Hyeok's hand in hers and ran around the school, and away from the teacher.

She ran down the side of the school and eventually came out at the back, where she then opened the door to the mens toilets and rushed in there, still dragging Su-Hyeok along with her.

The Park girl sat herself down on the floor and placed her backpack beside her as she caught her breath. Laughs escaped her mouth and she rested her head back on the wall as Su-Hyeok sat next to her.

"That was fun." She grinned widely and glanced over at Su-Hyeok who was already looking at her. "What?" She questioned, her smile dropping.

"I'm just wondering why you dragged me with you?" He shrugged and her cheeks turned a red colour and she turned away from him. "How was i to know that you wouldn't snitch?" She raised a brow.