Chapter 7: Oakhaven

We then open this chapter to the Gang following Ben and Velma in the Mystery Machine as they drive to Oakhaven while there driving Daphne sees the autumn weather, so her and Scooby start to take pictures.

Daphne: This colour is spectacular, right, guys?

Fred: Amazing!

Scooby: Reah!

Y/n: It does look very pretty

Shaggy: Like don't forget me, old buddy.

Scooby move's into the back so He and Shaggy can take a picture together.

The Gang and Ben continue their journey into Oakhaven as they pass a sign saying "Welcome to Oakhaven"

Y/n: Here we are, let's see how peaceful this town is.

The Mystery Machine and Ben's car come to a stop due to traffic making Y/n burst into laughter. The Gang and Ben move out of the way of the traffic and park on the side of the road getting out with Y/n still laughing.

Ben: Sure we get a few leaf peepers, but never like this. This is a circus!

Y/n: Oh, you don't say

Ben the spots someone he recognises 

Ben: Oh, there's the Mayor he'll know what's going on!

Fred, Daphne, Velma and Ben approach the Mayor while Shaggy, Scooby and Y/n stay back for a moment

Shaggy: Like, maybe he'll know a place to eat!

Scooby: Reah!

Y/n: I might join you two on that endeavour.

Shaggy: Really?

Y/n: Yeah, Why not.

The Trio then follow the rest over to the Mayor, who is currently greeting people.

Mayor: Welcome to old Oakhaven! Have a wonderful time! So glad you could come!

Ben: Mayor! Mayor Corey!

Mayor: Ben, my boy! I'm so glad you could come home to see this! and I see you brought some friends. and their dog.

Scooby: Rog! Where!

Mayor: Haha Welcome. The more the merrier.

Ben: But what is all this?

Mayor: It's great, isn't it? Business is. Not like a few months ago when it was slower than maple syrup on a cold day!

Then another character appears