Chapter 3 - I'm not bad, I'm Just written that way

Disclaimer: The Show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Somewhere over the rainbow.

Chapter 3 – I'm not bad, I'm just written that way.

No One's POV

Jade glanced at the clock on the wall, it was 3:12 in the afternoon.

"Well since I was going to skip school today, I'll just skip work instead." Said Jade taking a set of car keys from the black purse which she picked up off the makeup table.

Exiting the dressing room she saw Tori or actually Victoria come out of hers.

"Hey Liz. Feeling better?" said Victoria with a rather concerned expression.

"A bit better. But I feel a bit out of it. I think I'll head home."

"Ok." Victoria started to walk, then turned. "Hey, My sister Maddy, her boyfriend, and I are heading out to Venice Beach Saturday. Would you like to come? We could have a fun time." She then paused and lowered her voice slightly. "Like last time."

Jade's mind simply went blank for a moment.

"Maddy, Don't you mean Trina? The talentless wonder?"

Victoria felt Jade's forehead. "You do feel a bit warm. You really are out of it. And it's Maddy or Madison Grace Reese, my younger half sister."

"Uhhhh...sure. Just call me and let me know the time." Jade said, not wondering what in the heck was going on.

Victoria smiled. "Thanks. Hey get some rest." Then as she walked away, Jade couldn't but notice that Victoria's hand brushed hers, ever so briefly."

After Victoria vanished down the stairs, Jade said, "OK, that was weird. No bad weird, but good weird but weird. She touched my hand. Are those two??? Never mind."

Jade then headed downstairs to try and find the parking lot. At the bottom of the stairs, she ran into Ariana Greco.

"Hi Liz are you feeling better?" She said with a friendly smile.

It was strange to Jade that her normal voice was slightly lower than cat's. She was a bit sharper than Cat as well. But she wasn't Cat. Jade was starting to miss Cat.

"Actually, I've started to develop a migraine so I'm going to go home." Jade said. She actually did get migraines on rare occasions, but figured it would be an excellent excuse to get the hell out of this crazy place. She did have a slight headache but exaggerated a bit.

"Ok, I hope you feel better. I'll let Dan know you're leaving sick."

"Thanks." Jade said as she started to walk away.

"Hey, I almost forgot, here is that fan fiction I was telling you about yesterday." Said Ariana holding a couple of sheets of paper I her hand. "You said you wanted to read it."

"Fan Fiction?" Jade said somewhat confused.

"You know from the fans of the show write their own stories about the characters. Some of them are actually quite good." Ariana said, handing the piece of paper to Jade.

Jade glanced at the story in front of her. "You mean there are people out there who write stories about us?"

"Not us really, our characters. Keep that. I'll see you later." Said Ariana before she left.

Jade shoved the papers in her bag intending to check out this fan fiction stuff later. She then proceeded to try and find the parking lot.

Jade spent a few minutes wandering around the studio before she found the parking lot.