Chapter 4 - A little light reading

Disclaimer: The Show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else but not me.

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Chapter 4 – A little light reading.

No One's POV

Jade took a few seconds to look around the apartment of the actress who plays her on TV. She then glanced at the clock. It was 8:03 in the evening.

Jade headed into the kitchen, "Damm I'm hungry"

Looking in the fridge she didn't see much that looked good. But under a magnet on the front of the fridge was the menu for a Chinese restaurant. So. she picked up the phone and ordered some Chinese food to be delivered.

"Dinner courtesy of Elizabeth Gillies." Jade said with a smile.

Still curious about the show itself and seeing a full set of dvd's. Besides the Victorious DVDs, there was a dvd for something called, 13.

"Wait, wasn't that the Broadway musical that I er um, Liz was in. At least that was Ca..No Ariana said.

Putting it in, Jade turned if off after 20 minutes. Liz, you were ok, But I'm sorry, could have done it better. "We'll watch the rest of it later.

Jade then decided to watch more Victorious.

One thing in the fridge that interested her was a bottle of white wine which she opened and poured herself a large glass of it.

"Somehow I think being a little drunk will make all of this less weird." Jade said as she put in a season 2 DVD of Victorious.

Instead of hitting play all Jade selected the individual episodes selection and looked at the titles.

"Hmm.." Jade said as she scanned the list. One caught her eye right away.

Jade gets crushed.

"What the hell could that be about." Jade said as she selected that episode and took a very large drink of wine.

After watching for a few minutes, she realized this was the time she worked on that song with Andre. After a few minutes of the surreal experience of watching herself on TV again Jade sat forward. "Andre had a crush on me?" Jade said in disbelief.

Continuing to watch the episode Jade saw the part where Tori dressed up as her.

"YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD VEGA." An angry Jade said standing up and yelling at the TV.

Jade's blood boiled as she continued to watch the Latina's rather unflattering impression of her on the TV. Jade hated how Vega always could get to her. It was like she had no defenses when it came to that brown-haired Latina.

"I am so going to get you." She muttered as the scene ended. "I'll have to watch more of these to see what people have been doing behind my back."

The food arrived shortly after that and Jade settled down with her food and wine and continued to watch more Victorious. As she did, she found herself missing the others. Seeing them on TV was both happy and sad.

"Miss you guys" She said sadly after watching 5 episodes.

Getting a bit homesick she turned it off and looked around the apartment. To her surprise she discovered that Liz Gillies had recorded a number of songs for an album she was working on as well as a couple of videos.

"Pretty dam good." Jade said as she listened. It was then she spotted a stack of blank cd's and had an idea. An hour later she had copied every single song and video and stuck it in her bag.