Chapter 6 - There's no place like home

Disclaimer: The show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Somewhere over the rainbow

Chapter 6 – There's no place like home.

No One's POV

For an instant Jade blacked out but after a moment Jade suddenly heard a familiar voice through the haze.

"Jade, Jade, Are you alright? Speak to me please."

Jade opened her eyes and shook off the last of the dizziness. After a moment she felt Tori's hands helping her up off the floor. Something that mad her feel instantly better.

"Jade are you ok, you just collapsed?" Tori said sounding very worried.

"Did it work?" Jade mumbled as she finally stood up.

As her eyes focused, she suddenly noticed where the cameras were, there was once again a wall.

"HA HA...It worked." Jade yelled out in glee as she ran to the wall putting her hands on it to see if it was real.

"Look Tori, there is a wall here, not cameras or sound people, It's just a wall."

Tori just stood there looking confused. "Wha?"

Jade smiled and looked up. "Look, no stage lights Tori. Just normal every day lights"

"Isn't that great?" Jade said almost deliriously happy.

Tori took a cautious step backwards. "If you say so Jade."

She ran to the door and looked to see it led outside. "Look its outside" Jade said as she ran back.

Tori didn't know what to think; Jade had suddenly gone totally mad but was extremely happy. She wondered if the Goth hit her head.

It was then Jade heard it, ever so faintly like it was being heard from down a long tunnel.

"Alright, that's a take, you can strike the set's now" said the voice of Dan the director. Followed by the sounds of men working.

"Oh god no, we're still canceled. I've got to save the show, how do I do it." Jade said almost desperately.

"Jade, what show?" Said Tori having no idea what Jade was going on about.

Jade looked at Tori, even though very confused Tori was beautiful. She had no problem admitting that to herself.

"That's it" Jade said with a smile. "That's how I save the show. JORI."

Tori looked even more confused. "What's Jori?"

Jade moved quickly and slid her arms around the Latina's back.

"This"

Without a second's hesitation Jade crashed her lips into Tori's. To Jade they were warm and soft and tasted like Strawberries. As she began to kiss the startled Latina Jade felt something move inside her, like a block falling into place. Jade suddenly felt more alive than she had been in her entire life. She loved the feel of Tori's lips pressed against hers.

Tori just stood there paralyzed for a brief instant but much to Jade's pleasant surprise began to reciprocate moving her lips in concert with Jade's as she put her arms slowly around the Goths upper back.

For who knows how long the pair kissed. It was a slow burning kiss. Just from how Tori kissed her back Jade knew her guess that Tori secretly liked her was right. She also knew she like Tori just as much. Both women quickly expressed their repressed passions in their first kiss.