nueveveceh

the picture wasnt my idea by the way, i was convinced to put it there

jajajajajqjj

[lance's pov]

Fuck, I'm late!

Okay, calm down. Take a breath, pose and smile. Yes, you go, Lance.

"Bye, Mamá! I'm off to school!"

I quickly grabbed my backpack and jacket and made my way to the front door.

"Lance, wait!" My mom interrupted.

I came to a halt and looked at her, wondering why in the world she'd tell me to wait even though I was in such a rush.

"What is it? I need to get on my bus, Mamá."

She walked over to me, handing me a paper bag that smelled extremely good. Well, the contents did, not the bag itself.

"This is for Keith. Give him a big hug from me and invite him over again as soon as possible, okay?"

I rolled my eyes. Ever since I introduced Keith to my family, everyone, especially my mom, has become obsessed with him.
I feel like Mamá loves him more than me now. That's why she always makes him the best food and wants me to do other annoying things.

And my dad always wants to chat with Keith about motorcycles and other things that aren't very interesting. They often go into the garage to work or whatever. Keith always complains about the countless pep talks my dad has given him.

All in all, I feel like my family should really calm down. Otherwise they're gonna steal my boyfriend from me.

After a sprint to my bus station, I needed a second to catch my breath. I don't mind running, and I'm usually really good at it, but the hot weather that day didn't really make the trip a whole lot nicer.

I checked the time.

7.03am. Luckily, I was there too early.

I texted Keith, wishing him a good morning. Shortly after, he replied saying 'You're hot.'

I'm an honest man, so I will admit that that got me a little flustered. Just a little though.

After shoving my phone back into my pants' pocket, I just stood around and waited for a little. My bus was gonna arrive in a bit.

Suddenly, I heard a loud engine nearing my location, and looked up curiously.

What I saw was the following; a black NSU max (classy and pretty cool), a black leather jacket and black jeans paired with old black converse, black fingerless gloves, and, of course, a jet black mullet that wasn't covered by a helmet.

In conclusion; I saw a hot guy. Also, my boyfriend.

"Keith!!"

He came to a halt and smiled at me.

"Hey Lance."

"Hi Keith."

"Are you still flustered because of my text?"

"What?!"

"Your face is like, really flushed."

"Shut up, mullet."

He laughed and looked at me.

"Need a ride?"

"Here? Man, you're a badass. Let's save that for later though."

His eyes widened.

"Not that kind of- you know what? Just- let's just go."

I smirked at him and sat behind him, tightly but carefully wrapping my arms around his slim waist.