Gaming night

REQUESTED BY: errpr40e
Berdly x reader
~~~~~~~~~

You grabbed your backpack. It held a few small items: a controller, your phone, snacks and a blanket and pillow. You and Berdly had decided to have a sleeperover and play games. You were stoked! Grabbing your last thing, you pulled out your phone from the bag and texted Berdly
~~~~
(You are bold Berdly is slanted thing?)

Hey, I'm omw

K

~~~
BERDLY'S POV:

I thought of everything Y/N and I could do as I set up the pillow fortress. I thought my love was meant for Susan, but apparently she's betrothed to another. Noelle. However I've realized something, my love doesn't swell and stir for the Susan, it yearns for Y/N! Everything has to be perfect. Or else I'll never live it down. Soon after I got the fort built I heard someone at the door! It must be Y/N! I ran down the stairs and opened the door..

~~~
Y/N'S POV:

"Hey Berdly!" Berdly greeted me and let me inside. "Thanks for letting me stay!" I said as I took of my shoes. He grabbed my wrist and ran up the stairs, up to his room. "Look! I made a pillow fort and set up the consoles!" He was very excited. I smiled "Good job!" I gave him a thumbs up. He sat down inside the fort and patted beside him, becoking me to join, naturally I did!

~~~~
3rd person POV

Berdly powered on the console, then turning on his controller, going to grab another one, Y/N stopped him, "Don't worry, bro, I got one!" Y/N said grabbing theirs from the bag. Berdly loaded up Minecrap, one of the many ones he flicked by, trying to find a good game.

"GODAMMIT Y/N" Berdly screamed, being captured by your 2009(?) lava grief. You simply laughed your ass off. Berdly punched you in the arm playfully, but kinda hard. "HEY-" you fell over, knocking the pillow wall over. Berdly laughed at you "DO NOT LAUGH, YOU DICK!" you stood up and dug in your bag, pulling out the pillow you brought. "I'm gunna beak the hell out of you." You said as you charged at the unfortunate blue bird. He screamed as Berdly tried to grasp a pillow. You both laughed for a while, having your pillow fight.

Both of you panting you layed down on Berdly's bed. "I wooon" you said, tired. Silence fell over you both. "Berdly?" You sat up, seeing Berdly had fallen asleep. You sighed an layed back down, letting the exhaustion slip you into a blissful rest.

~~~
11:45 pm

Berdly jolted awake, looking around he saw you casually re-stacking the fort. He smiled, "Morning?" Berdly didn't know if it was morning or not, "Nope, the night is still here! It's time this party truly began." Y/N explained as they placed the last pillow down. "How do we start the party then?" Berdly asked, half joking. "This." Y/N grabbed their bag and dumped out a bunch of snacks they brought "and these!" They grabbed both theirs, and Berdly's controller's. Berdly getting the memo, fired up the console.

~~~

After half an hour, they fell asleep, Y/N arm on his chest, and Berdly's arm on Y/N's face.

---------

Sorry it took so long! I didn't see your request until now, I hipe you like it! :)