Ralsei x reader

Requested by SBR1000
~~~~~~
NOBODIES POV
~~~~~~

Y/N, a quiet person, they rarely spoke, and got frightened easily. They had been very close to Kris, it make sense, they were childhood friends. Unfortunately, Y/N had to move for a couple of years. Far away from everything they once knew. However, they're moving back.

"Mom!" Y/N yelled, "Where's my bag!?" They frantically searched for their room for it, finding it crammed under their bed, Y/N ran outside, down the sidewalk, desperately trying not to be late.

"E-Everyone welcome the new student, Y/N!" Alyphys said, inviting you into the class. You introduced yourself and sat down. "Everyone p-pick a partner!"
'Partners?' Y/N began to panic as everyone began choosing whom to work with. They looked around, everyone was taken. When, Kris came in. Y/N wasn't friends with the person, but they were willing to make a truce with the human. Kris walked around the entire class before going to Y/N. "Hey, Kris..wanna.." Y/N's voice trialed down, to just mumbles and mutters. While trying to spit it out, the scariest girl in the school came in,

Susie.
Silence came over the class. Which was almost silent to begin with. You had to be with Kris. You didn't mind it, but you ABSOLUTELY didn't want to be paired up with Susie. She was loud, brash, VERY violent, and an asshole to everyone. And Alyphys had decided to pair you three up, great.

And now you're watching Kris being held against a locker, about to lose their face. Y/N was frozen in shock, couldn't even move! When, Susie dropped Kris. "Oh, Y/N. I didn't see you there. You didn't see anything, did you?" Susie said, finally noticing the person by the classroom door. You shook your head furiously. Susie smiled and said, "C'mon, freaks."

Next thing you knew, you all were locked inside the closet. "LET US OUT!" Susie screamed at the door..wait, is she floor..shaking? The entire floor began to shake, then fall. Letting the three fall, grasping for where the floor once was.

You woke up in a daze..where are you? Different shades of purple were everywhere, and eyes with black sludge poured of of them, leaving a trail. You look over and see Kris! Well, you assumed it was Kris..you stood up, and began walking, hearing the sound of chains rattling as they clicked together. Wait, chains? You looked down, only to see you weren't in your old clothes, instead it was replaced with a fancier outfit. Chains hung at your waist, and a belt attached, wait..are those potion bottles? You looked at your shoulders, shoulder pads! They seemed to be made out of metal, with a F/C tattered cape that hung in the front with it.

They got over their shock when they saw Kris finish the puzzle. You ran over, "Kris is that you? It's me, Y/N!" You say, worried it might not be your classmate. They nodded, and stopped so you could catch up.

You two found Susie, and went back to walking. After, being attacked by a mysterious figure, you three made it to a town. It was emtpy, besides the assortment of buildings. All the buildings were locked. It was so strange, we pretty much brushed it off and walked into the castle.

Holy shit the prince is adorable