Chapter One.

Louis' P.O.V.

"I love you, Louis. I really do," She paused, "I just feel like... Um, how do I say this? Um, I just feel like, you have a... a thing for guys.."

I laughed; probably the hardest I ever had, "Me? Gay? Eleanor, babe, you're getting better at your jokes."

"I'm not joking!" She exclaimed.

"El-"

"No! I'm breaking up with you! I'm tired of people saying, Your boyfriend is gay. or You're in the way of Larry Stylinson. at first I knew they were just jealous, but then-"

"Then what?"

Clearly annoyed she said, "I don't know. Why don't you ask your bro- I mean romance with Harry."

She stormed out the front door.

She must be high, I told myself, Must be. To think I was gay.

Harry walked in, confusion plastered on his face. "What's up with El? She's completely pissed! She practically shoved me out of the elevator! She's a strong one!''

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "She broke up with me."

"Awh boo! Tell Harrybear what happened!"

"Harrybear?" I laughed.

"I was trying out something new! Tell me." He sat next to me.

My head suddenly pounded. I motioned for Harry to scoot until he was next to them arm of the couch.

When he finally got the cue, I lied my head in his lap. He immediately ran his fingers through my hair.

Giving my headache a soothing feeling.

"She thought I was gay." I laughed. Harry slowed his fingers and tensed up a bit.

I ignored it. "What's even funnier is she thought I was in-love with you."

Harry tensed even more.

I sat up, giving me a head rush. "Harry, are you okay?"

He looked at me and laughed, deep and raspy, "She's ridiculous. That's absurd to think." He relaxed.

I was confused by his reaction, but my head was swirling from my head rush. I shrugged.

"Yeah, well, I'm tired. Love you, Curly." I ruffled his curls.

He smiled cheekily, dimples popping. "Love you too, Lou."

It seems like there was more to it.

"I'm a rapper. Now." He did a gangster symbol.

Yeah somethings up. I'm to tired to try and read people.

Oh well.

~~*~~ 

"Harry?" I whispered to the sleeping figure in my arms.

"Morning babe. It's early, why are you up?" Harry's raspy voice asked.

Babe? Wait what?

"I wanted to see your face." I whispered.

Why did I just whisper that?

"Well, how about a better view?" He rolled on top of me. Supporting his weight with his hands on either side of me. "Better?"

I nodded.

WHY DO I NOT HAVE CONTROL OF MY BODY?

"How do you manage to be so cheeky even early in the morning?" I asked.