Chapter Four

**SKIPPING OVER AIRPLANE RIDE BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE THERE'S A PLANE RIDE IN ALL MY STORIES AND I'M OUT OF IDEAS. SORRY** 

Louis's P.O.V.~~~~

I grabbed my 2528652 pound suitcase.

Harry smirked when he saw my struggling, I'm not THAT weak!!

I saw a man with a black hat and he was holding a sign that said JAMES PAYNE in very large letters.

Liam walked up to the man, let me just say Liam looks like a criminal with a black hoodie and dark shades on.

"I'm James Payne." Liam said confidently.

The man looked unsure, but nodded, as the rest of us strolled up to him.

"Well, I'm ya'lls driver. I'd like to welcome ya'll to the Great Smoky Mountains. I will pretty much be your big man." The driver said in a thick country accent.

"Big Man? As in dad?" Niall asked.

"No! I don't wanna be ya'lls pa. I mean the big city folk you work for." The man chuckled.

The man glanced in my direction, "Lemme take that bag from ya, boy." He grabbed my suitcase and held it with no problems.

"Oh no sir, I can't let you do that." I protested.

"It's called southern hospitality. Get used to it my boy. It happens 'round here a lot." The man chuckled.

"May we know your name?" Zayn asked.

"Well, where are my manners?" He asked himself, "My name is Bill. Ya'll can call me Billy, that's what they call me because of my goats."

"Who are they?" Zayn asked, his accent contrasting from Billy's.

"They are my partners. I work the herd with them." He said as if it was unbelievably obvious.

"The herd?" Liam asked.

"Lordy, ya'll have a lot of questions. C'mon now. Let's go to ya'lls lodge. You'll understand when we get there." Billy lead us to a black, sleek car. 

"Now, since ya'll are famous, "He said when we were all buckled, "ya'll ain't supposed to be seen.," He let out a breathy laugh, "so stay away from the Gatlinburg city.  Ya'hear?" 

"Yes, um, what is Gatlinburg?" I asked. 

"It's a city here. A large one at that." 

Harry slapped my arm, I was going to smack him, but I was distracted.

"Holy shit." I breathed out.

"Ain't it beautiful?"  Billy smiled.

"This.. Is unbelievable." Zayn laughed.

Niall was practically glued to the window, blocking Liam's view.

We pulled into a forest, with a huge sign, Gatlinburg Falls. 

He stopped in front of a large, large, LARGE, lodge.

Niall fumbled with the door handle and charged out, twirling around trying to take it all in.

Liam gasped.

Zayn was completely mesmerized.

"Ya'll best be gettin' inside." Billy chuckled.

"Which one?" Harry asked, "There are like 5."

"Big Sky Lodge." 

Harry found it first and charged in.