Epilogue

Louis' POV

"Everybody please welcome...... ONE DIRECTION!!!"

We all walked out on The Chatty Man's set.

"So boys, welcome back. This is your first interview since you've disappeared from public eye."

"Yes" Liam smiled.

"So, just to get it out of the way, who is single?"

The boys just looked at each other....

"Okay... Who's taken?"

Everyone raised their hand.

"Woah, woah, woah. What?"

"We're all taken..."

"Well, sorry you 9 year old fans, you're chances of dating one of the boys is nearly impossible now."

The boys laughed.

"So, Zayn you're with Perrie? Liam's with Danielle?"

They nodded.

"Who are you with Niall, you irish charmer?"

"This lovely girl, her name -which she's allowing me to reveal- is Heather. And she beat Louis in a football match."

"Way to take my masculinity Niall." I sarcastically stated.

"What about you Louis? I heard you broke up with Eleanor, and now you're taken?"

"Well, since Niall took my masculinity, Eleanor dumped me, and yes, I'm taken."

"By who?" Alan pressed.

Harry leaned in my ear, "should we just show instead of tell?"

I nodded. "Well, Alan. Why don't I just show you?"

Harry turn to me and we smashed our lips together on live television, because why the hell not?

Simon said it was fine if we come out, we could anytime we wanted to, so here we are now, kissing on tv.

I pulled back, and smiled brightly.

"By Golly, that was hot. Wasn't it hot?" Alan licked his lips before continuing, "But you wanna know what's hotter? My dance moves. Let's go."

Let's the annual dance off begin.

***

I looked at my lovely boyfriend who was trying to decide what to wear, while standing in his towel.

Everyone knew we were together, but we didn't care about all the homophobic people, and all the fake fans that left, all we care about is are band mates, and family don't love us any less.

And that's all we can hope for right?

Now, I think it's about time to attack my boyfriend, he's being really unfair.

I snatched his towel off his body and pulled him close.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more."

[A/N]

short but it was a sweet ending, they came out, and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Hope you enjoyed this crappy story. Thanks for reading lovlies.

CHECK OUT 'Everything Has Changed' MY NEW LARRY STORY OR I'LL CREY.

Please read my new Larry story. Prologue and chapter one is up!!!!

XxDimples.