Where Did That Come From? (Michael Myers x Reader)

A/N: This is the first kinda spicy thing I've written. It's not smut and it's not real descriptive. I just wanted to write something a little spicy before I venture into that kinda writing. This is any version of Michael.
CW: Choking, spice, dry humping, manhandling.
-------------------
You had a sort of living arrangement with Michael Myers, this town's silent, masked killer. You provide him with food, water, medical supplies, and a bed to sleep in. In return, he mostly just doesn't kill you. But sometimes if he was in a good mood, he would help you with a chore or two around the house. You didn't mind him coming around. It was nice to have some company sometimes, even if he never talked to you or even stayed in the same room as you for long. You didn't even know what he looked like under the mask, but would you call him a friend? Maybe not. He's more of a roommate who's like a cat. You felt a fondness for the man that you couldn't explain, though.

Walking through the front door, groceries in both hands, you shut the door behind you with your foot. You make your way to the kitchen and place all of your bags on the counter and one by one you pull each item out and place them in the spots where they belong.

"Michael? Are you home?" You don't know why you ask when you know he won't answer but you continue anyway. "I just got groceries. There was a sale on your favorite cereal, so I got you several boxes."

The house remains quiet and still. You assume he's probably out on one of his hunts. You start to wonder what you should make for dinner tonight, running through a quick mental list of all the ingredients you have now. A soft hum escapes your lips and you turn around, nearly colliding into a human wall.

"Jesus Christ, Michael!" you shout "One of these days, you're gonna give me a heart att-" your sentence stops abruptly when you look at him.

He's not wearing his mask. His expression dons the same neutral look of his usual visage. You can't help but wonder if you're seeing things. You open your mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. He tilts his head to the side as if he wonders what you're all worked up over. You look away and feel your face heat up. It's unfair how gorgeous this man is.

"Did something happen to your mask?" You receive no answer from him.

"I-I mean like, was it damaged? Do you need me to clean it up?" He continues to stare at you, unmoving and not even blinking.

"I uh... I don't mean to say that in a weird way." You really want to stop talking, but you can't.

"L-Like... y-you usually always wear it. So I thought maybe it was damaged or you needed help or something." He continues to stare and you wish you could shut your own mouth up.

"I don't mean that I think you should wear it or anything. It's not because I don't want to see your face!" Oh, please stop talking. You feel like you're making this more embarrassing for yourself.

"Of course, I'd like to! To see you, I mean. If... if you're comfortable with that! I just know how attached you are to your mask, so I didn't mean to sound rude. You're really attractive!" Fuck. You curse yourself for being unable to stop yourself from blurting everything out.

You look down at your feet, mortified. You're scared that you might of upset him. You only wanted to offer help because you know he never goes without his mask. But you're scared that the way it came out would make him think you didn't want to see his face. You were telling the truth when you told him he's attractive, but you're humiliated that you just blurted it out like that.

"... I'm gonna start dinner." You state quietly and begin to turn back toward the cabinets above your counter.

Michael grabs your wrist tightly. Fear begins to course through your body. You had to of made him angry. You don't dare to speak or move. Within an instant, you find yourself being pulled by your wrist and slammed up against the wall. Your breath is torn from your lungs for a moment. You can't even process what happened because the movement all happened so fast.

You glance at his eyes, still as neutral as before. Both of your wrists were pinned to the wall on either side of your head. His face was inches from yours. You were scared that he might kill you for possibly making him mad. But your heart also pounded against your ribcage being this close to him. You wanted to apologize, but your voice caught in your throat. His stare made you fearful and you wanted to get away. At the same time though, you didn't. A part of you was excited to be pinned against the wall like this. After what felt like an eternity, you started to squirm and attempt to tug your wrists out of his tight grasp. Michael wasn't having it. He slammed his knee against the wall right in between your legs to keep you still. You gasped and ceased moving the second you felt that. You felt a heat growing in your stomach. Michael's breathing started to grow heavier.

"I-" You were immediately cut off by Michael smashing his mouth against yours. You jumped a bit at this and tried to process what was happening to you. He was kissing you? The man who you thought only kept you alive for food and shelter. You thought you were as good as dead for the fumbling of your words, but instead his lips were pressed against yours. He pulled back for a second, eyeing your expression and searching for any signs of disgust or disdain - he found none. Your eyes were widened and lips slightly parted in shock, but you weren't pushing him off. He released one of your wrists before grabbing your jaw and kissing you once again. This time you closed your eyes and melted into the kiss. You cautiously moved your free hand up to his face and caressed his cheek.

You started to deepen the kiss, and he reciprocated more. He was inexperienced, but picked up on what to do very quickly. He only let you have some control briefly before he took all of the dominance back. The kiss was passionate but rough. Perhaps even desperate. He pressed his lower half against yours and a small whine escaped you. His hand moved down from your jaw to your neck and squeezed. His grasp wasn't yet tight enough that you couldn't breathe. This made you let out a moan, surprising both you and him.

He released your other wrist and began to explore your body. You moved your arms to wrap them around his neck, your fingers interlocking with his hair. You pulled him closer to you, if that was even possible, and your back arched as his hand groped parts of your body. He rolled his hips against yours, earning yet another noise from you. Your fingers grabbed ahold of his hair and yanked causing him to let out something between a groan and growl.

Michael pulled back and looked at you. Both of you were panting heavily. His eyes wandered down to your neck where his hand still rested. He lightly stroked at your skin with his thumb before pulling his hand away altogether. Tilting your head to the side, he placed a kiss on the sensitive skin before biting down on the flesh. You gasped at the feeling and he pulled back once more.

The man looked you up and down and tilted his head. Before you could even think of what to say to him after all that, he walked away as if nothing had happened. You were left wondering where in the world that came from and why you enjoyed it so much. You placed your fingers on the bite mark he left and bit your lip. You somehow think that the Boogeyman was marking you as his now.