-chapter 4-

Two chapters in one day, I'm on a roll. Oh yeah, sadly, Yachi isn't going to appear here until I research more about having two co-managers for clubs in Japan. I think it's too late to insert her now since I'm gonna start it already.

- - - - - - ♕ - - - - -

Azami Nakajima jumped outside of the van and spread her arms out wide, as if embracing the air. "Tokyo! I miss you!" she yelled and jumped happily as she looked at the surroundings of the buildings and trees. Azami brought out her phone and began to text Kuroko.

Kuroko Tetsuya

← My friends and I are here, near Nekoma High. We're stopping by to eat at a ramen restaurant for a little while until we go to Nekoma.

She pressed "Send" as the Karasuno team was stretching and went inside the small Japanese ramen restaurant. She walked inside and took a seat next to the other first years, Kageyama, Hinata, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. Azami ignored the teases from Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's pleades for him to stop as Kageyama was making snide remarks and Hinata was laughing at Kageyama.

"Suga-senpai, make these assholes stop, please." Azami gave a helpless look at him and pointed at the four boys behind her. Sugawara and Daichi sighed at the four first years who were making no sense whatsoever as they waited for the food to arrive.

The first years continued to argue and Tanaka and Nishinoya were now taking selfies with the senpai and the other three second years were on their phones, ignored Tanaka's requests to join them. With Daichi's increasing "pissed-off" aura, Coach Ukai and Takeda merely sighed at the mess the team was doing.

It wasn't until a minute or two later, a tall tanned man came in the restaurant wearing a uniform that seemed to be for sports clubs. He turned his head to the right,where Karasuno was seated and the team stared at him, with Hinata cowering in fear. "Eh?" Azami said, and looked at the man until she saw a head of light blue behind him.

Azami hurriedly stood up and ran up to the head of blue, the Karasuno team thinking she was insane because no one was standing there, or so they thought. "Hello, Nakajima-san." Kuroko said and the Karasuno team screamed at the boy who just appeared in front of them.

"N-NAKAJIMA-SAN, W-WHERE DID HE COME FROM?!" Hinata yelled, Yamaguchi clinged on to Tsukishima, who was bewildered at Kuroko and Kageyama was blankly shocked at him. Tanaka and Nishinoya stuck to each other and even Kiyoko stared. The man, Kuroko and Azami continued on like nothing happened. "Yo, Kuroko-kun! Haven't changed at all, I see!" she said and smiled at Kuroko.

"You haven't either. Is that your volleyball team?" Kuroko said and turned to face Karasuno, who visibly loosened from the shock. "Yep, and who are you?" Azami said and stared up at the tanned man who stared at her in return. "Kagami Taiga." he said, and Azami bowed, "Nice to meet you." she said and then turned to the Karasuno team.

"So, this is Kuroko Tetsuya, and you heard this guy." she said and slapped Kuroko's shoulder earning no reaction from him. "A-ah, nice to meet you." Daichi replied for the whole team and Kuroko bowed and Kagami nodded his head.

The food arrived not soon after and Kagami and Kuroko sat down on the first years' side. Kuroko and Azami began to talk over the past two years and Kagami listened to them, and Kageyama as well, ignoring Hinata's hype about meeting Kozume Kenma again. The rest of the team continued to chat amongst themselves about things.

"Did you meet any of them?" Azami asked the light blue haired boy. "I have met Kise-kun, Aomine-kun and Midorima-kun. Murasakibara-kun and Akashi-kun are in different prefectures now." Kuroko said and Azami looked away. "Ah...I see." she said and Kagami spoke.

'Akashi-kun... When I see your face I'll punch you in the gut.'

"Eh? Where are the rest of those Generation of Miracles?" Kagami said rather angered.

"I don't know."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!" Azami and Kagami yelled at the same time.

"Oiiii, Bakagayama, are you listening?"

"Hinata...."

"I'M SORRY KAGAYAMA! DON'T HIT ME"

- - - - - - ♕ - - - - -
I have no idea what I was thinking, but here! I actually have no idea where this event takes place im the HQ!! and KnB universe and just threw in some random match there, and I don't remember if it was the Winter Cup that they were tied or the Inter-High but urghhhhhh i forgot everything...