-chapter 1-

"Nakajima-san!" the decoy yelled from across the hall, where the said girl turned her head to him, annoyed. "Why are you so loud?!" both Kageyama and Azami yelled at him, Kageyama being more insulting and Azami being more irritated. Earning looks from the students in the corridor.

"Sorry, geez!" Hinata yelled at Kageyama, the two glaring at each other. Azami sighed and walked over to them, "What do you want?" she said. "Please tell me more about the Generation of Miracles!" Hinata said, closing his face to Azami's. Azami pushed his face back and then sighed. 'She sighs a lot doesn't she?' Kageyama thought.

"Well, let's eat lunch while we're at it, and I'll tell you all you want to know." Azami said and walked back to her classroom and slid the door open. She walked toward her seat and sat down, her bento already placed on top of the table. She looked at the seat in front of her, Hinata and Kageyama pushing each other off the seat to sit down.Hinata eventually gave up and pulled a chair to sit down.

"Well, what do you want to know?" she said, stuffing rice into her mouth with chopsticks. "Everything!" "Be more specific." Azami replied. "Uh, how about how they look like?" Hinata said, Azami placed down her chopsticks and dug in her bag to show a magazine, a blond holding a basketball, smirking in his uniform.

Hinata and Kageyama leaned forward to look at the cover as Azami slammed the magazine down to a page. There were six boys, all having colored hair and eyes in a white and blue basketball uniform, a headline saying on the bottom: The Generation of Miracles from Teiko!

"For starters, this how they looked like last year after they won a tournament in December. They probably grew taller already. This is Murasakibara Atsushi, Midorima Shintaro, Aomine Daiki, Akashi Seijuurou, Kise Ryouta and Kuroko Tetsuya." Azami said, pointing to each member on the picture.

- - - - - - ♕ - - - - - -

"Achoo!" "Shin-chan has a cold!" "Shut up, Takao, I do not."

"Achoo!" "Atsushi? You sneezed out your snack."*

"Achoo!" "Aomine-kun, do you have a cold?" "No."

"Achoo!" "Kise! Don't sneeze when you're about to dunk!" "I'm sorry, senpai!!"

"Achoo!" "Ah, captain.."

"Achoo!" "Kuroko sneezed!" "Someone must be talking about you, Kuroko-kun!" "Do you need something, Kuroko?" "You are all overbearing." "EH?!"

- - - - - - ♕ - - - - - -

"Oh, that's the guy on the front page, isn't he?" Kageyama said, pointing to the blond. "Hm. He's a model, so he's got a pretty face. He was my height too when he joined, but of course, he grew taller, so yeah." Azami said, and flipped the page. The page showed pictures of a person interviewing each one of the Generation of Miracles, save for Kuroko.

She turned the magazine around so that the two Volleyball players could read. "That's last month's issue. Just so you know." She mentioned, now continuing to eat her bento.

"2-208 cm?!"

"He looks like shit."

"You're so mean, Kageyama."

- - - - - - ♕ - - - - - -
KnB action should start around next chapter? Probably.
*When I was typing this, I accidentally made snack into "anak" and I started laughing really hard. In Filipino, anak means child so....HAHAHA lel

Anyway so here's the people that could be shipped with Azami:

♕ KARASUNO:
Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Sugawara, Daichi, Asahi, Tanaka (though I can't write him...)
♕ SEIRIN:
Kuroko, Kagami, Izuki, Hyuuga, Kiyoshi
♕ OTHER SCHOOLS:
[KnB]Akashi, Murasakibara, Midorima, Kise, Aomine
[HQ!!] Oikawa, Kuroo, Kenma, Lev, Bokuto, Akaashi

Feel free to vote for someone not on the list!