-introduction-

Haikyuu!! and KuroBas crossove aye. I thought that the world needed more of it, and I am actually working on one, which should be posted in Quotev and/or ff.net. This one will include an OC, and I actually found one with an OC somewhere, but it was poorly made. Honestly, Karasuno is in Miyagi and Seirin is in Tokyo! That's pretty damn far, and you can't just walk there. Don't even get me started with Rakuzan. Kyoto is halfway around the country from Miyagi!

Anyway, enough rants, here's the story.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"AZAMI!!!" "DON'T TOUCH ME, YUU!!" A girl with long wavy ebony hair tied up in a red ribbon, kicked Karasuno's libero's abdomen. The boy fell back on the floor with a thud, his arms still spread out from the supposed hug he was going to give to the girl. The team looked at the source of commotion and stared, she waved, "Yo." she said.

"Who are you?" Daichi said, walking up to her, staring at her icy blue eyes. "I'm Nakajima Azami, this guy's cousin." she said, pointing to Nishinoya who was getting up from the ground. "Azami's awesome! She can play piano, guitar, violin and can even swim, tennis-" the libero was cut off with a hand covering his mouth. "I don't need to hear it anymore, Yuu." she sighed and looked at Daichi.

"Woah! You're taller than Nishinoya-senpai!" Hinata piped up, nearing the ebony-haired girl. "I'm a First Year, 171 cm." she said, raising an eyebrow at the boy. "F-f-first year?" he stuttered and she loooked back at Daichi.

"Anyway, I'm here to apply for the co-manager position, since I heard you guys needed one. " Azami said, putting a hand on her hips. "Well, we do need one, so welcome to the club!" Daichi said. Azami bowed, "Thank you very much.".

"Wow, does that mean I get to hang out with you more often, Azami?"

"Don't count on it, Yuu."

"Aw."

- - - - - - ♕ - - - - - -

"Hm, what are you looking at, Nakajima-chan?" Sugawara asked, bending down to read the magazine Azami was reading. She looked up at him, "This is a sports magazine. All about the top high school teams in each sport, and even the Japan national team. Exclusive interviews and what-not." she said, flipping through the pages.

"Shiratorizawa must be there, huh?" the setter mumbled, scratching his cheek with a small sigh. "Yeah, they get featured in almost every issue. I only read these magazines because one of my old friends should be interviewed any time by now." Azami said.

"On what sport, Nakajima-chan?" Kiyoko asked, turning away from the practicing boys and to her. "Basketball. He was part of this era called the Generation of Miracles." the first-year replied. Sugawara widened his eyes, "The Generation of Miracles?" he repeated.

Azami nodded, "Oh, was it Kise? Or Kuroko? Or Akashi?" Nishinoya yelled, receiving a ball as he did so. "It's Kuroko, of course, you idiot!" Azami yelled at the libero, the boy sticking his tongue out at her.

"Kuroko Tetsuya. He is a really different person when it comes to basketball, so one day I hope to see him play again with a new team, maybe even against one of the Generation of Miracles!" she said, her eyes glistening as her voice had a tone of excitement. "The Generation of Miracles? Those basketball freaks are crazy!" Tanaka said, making another intimidating face.

"Oi, Tanaka, stop it." Daichi said. "I can't deny that they are crazy. I've seen them play a lot of times...And they won every game, scores from 100 to like, 30." she sighed. "I watched a game with my father on TV once, the score was around 181-5." Sugawara said. "That's crazy. No one could be that good in a game." Kageyama retorted.

"If you seen their games, you would know. One of them shot 100 points in a single game. Breaking the record." Azami said, looking up as if remembering something horrible. The team was silent, and Yamaguchi looked like he was hearing a scary story, because he was trembling. "Either way, it's scary. They way they play... That's why I want to see them again if I ever go back to Tokyo." she said.

"Hm, we do have a summer camp in Tokyo a few weeks from now, maybe you could go see them." Daichi said. Azami beamed, "In return, you have to take us to one of their games, just to see how good they are." he said. "Deal. If they don't have a match, well, I could just show you footage of the finals last year." she said.

"Alright, everyone, back to practice! All of you!" Coach Ukai yelled, urging everyone to scatter back to their practicing positions.

- - - - - - ♕ - - - - - -
Azami looks just a little bit like Azami from KagePro. When I decided my OC's name was gonna be Azami, I thought of Azami. I'm also gonna do a little shipping poll for those who want Azami to be shipped with someone!

Anyone really, and if she's gonna end up single, well, looks like its a gay galore (but I can't promise anything either).

Cover changed on 04.14