Empty. (Chapter: 1)

Aiz Wallenstein returned to the twilight manor with their muddy group of executives in tail.

It was a particularly rainy day, and everyone was soaked. They had just returned from the dungeon, and rid themselves of another piece of scum.

They were glad. Ecstatic, even. It was just as Apollo had said, the traitor was carrying evilus' plans for their next big move, and even showed them where the second dungeon entrance was.

The sword princess returned to a quiet manor. No bustling sounds of life or conversation could be heard. Normally, many rookie adventurers would be heading out right around now to the dungeon.

No one was, they were already outside.

She retired to her room, and got ready to take a bath.

On her way to the bath, she encountered Lefiya, Tione, and Tiona.

"Hey Ai-"

She walked past them. She didn't really feel like socializing at the moment.

She bathed quickly and returned to her room.

Everything seemed almost gray, and nothing seemed to shine as much as it had been the past couple of months.

She wondered why.

...
...

...

It didn't matter, she didn't need stuff like that. She just needed to get stronger.

She laid down in her bed, and curled up into a ball, like she did when she was little and had a nightmare.

Sleep slowly overtook her, and she wondered one thing.

She had always been fine with being alone, she didn't have anyone else anyways.

But why did she feel so...... empty?

She passed out, and would have nightmares about a white rabbit being hunted for a long time.
----------------
Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance.

These were the five stages of grief, and Hestia couldn't tell whether she was on one or four.

She didn't think she was capable of getting angry at Bell, even if he betrayed them. That would mean she has moved on to stage four.

But if she just hasn't had a fit of anger yet, that would just mean she is probably going to be stuck on stage one for a long time.

Who knows if she'll ever reach stage five...

She was starting to stop caring. Her eyes hurt, and she just didn't want to cry anymore.

She fell asleep and took a nap for the 8th time in the same day, dreams of her first child plaguing her mind.
---------------
Orario had mixed opinions of Bell Cranel. One of the two major ones being "He was evilus scum, good riddance."

The other being, "What if he had a good reason?" In such a short time, he managed to sway quite a significant portion of Orario.

That enough was a decent reason to be suspicious of him.

There was also a third opinion, one that was held only by a handful of people.

"Ouranos..." a man spoke in a dim room, his voice was gruff and held much authority.

"I know...... they're fools." The man- Ouranos, replied. "Fels..."

An ethereal cloaked figure appeared at the side of Ouranos. "Yes?"

Ouranos' lips tightened. "We're down our hero, and we no longer have a way to defend ourselves other than the current adventurers." His gaze fell. "Though, we know...."

Zeus looked him dead in the eyes. "Yeah, we know...."

Both of them inhaled, "....that won't be nearly enough."
----------------
That's a wrap! Some chapters will be like this, and some will be normal chapters with more dialogue and such.

I rather liked this concept, because instead of constantly switching between perspectives, you just get a third-person view of Bell, and then in this, you get a view of Orario collectively.

That's all for now, peace!