Chapter 4

Alex stepped onto the enemy ship. He immediately ran to a hidden point in the hallway. Glen just walked calmly straight through the hallway.

Alex rolled over to the opposite side of the hallway, disappearing behind but keeping a close distance from Glen.

Glen looked back and gave Alex a weird look. Alex just kept at what he was doing. He lizard crawled into the next spot, stopping for a second before sneaking up behind Glen and startling him.

"God! Don't do that!" He frustratingly yelled. Alex laughed and stealthily jumped past Glen and kicked in the door.

"What are you doing?" Glen whispered to Alex and pulled him back by the shoulder. "You could get us both killed!"

Alex just said, " What?! I'm just trying to be cool!" Alex peered around the corner to the next hall. There were 4 guards, all facing the other direction. Alex and Glen slowly snuck up on the two enemies and attacked.

Alex quickly equipped his handgun, shooting one guard while saying, "Ciao. Sei morto." Another guard sent a knife flying towards Alex, which he dodged and formed a headlock with his gun.

Alex pulled back on the gun and pushed the man aside. Glen took out the last two and continued to advance. As they were walking away, Glen asked, "Was that Italian?" Alex nodded and Glen said, "What'd you say?" Alex laughed and stated, "Hello. You're dead."

Glen laughed and they continued to move forward.

Song: Live To Rise - Soundgarden