THREE: Anger Issues

The noise of the mess hall was as loud as always, except this time, people weren't discussing their usual conversations. This time, everyone was talking about the new guests that had arrived on Paradis Island just about a week and a half ago.

Natalie walked in, looking more tired than normal.

She fell into her seat next to Sasha, back against the table with her legs spread.

She let out a groan, running her hands through her hair and muttering a soft "fuck."

Armin looked up from where he was seated across from her, a look of concern on his face.

"You ok, Nat?" He asked.

Said girl tilted her head back to look at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just didn't get alot of sleep last night." She said.

"That's been happening alot, lately." Armin commented. "Are you not feeling well?"

"Oh, I'm feeling something alright." She muttered.

Before Armin could respond to that, Jean approached the table with a tray of food in his hands.

He gave the dark haired girl a sour look.

"Can you stop man-spreading? No one wants to smell whatever's between your legs."

Natalie gave Jean a tired, cocky smirk.

"You wanna get between 'em and find out?" She asked, teasingly in a low voice.

Armin spit up the drink that was in his mouth as he muffled a laugh with his hand, his cheeks turning pink from how he was holding his breath.

Jean scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Not interested, sorry. I don't fuck around with whores."

Natalie's gaze turned bitter.

"I'll have you know Horse Face, that I haven't fucked anyone in my entire life, and I bet you haven't either, so don't go around calling me a whore."

Jean just rolled his eyes once again and took a seat beside Connie.

"I bet you want that tall lady to fuck you with how much you've been talking about her."

Natalie's cheeks turned red as she shot up from her seat.

"Hey, fuck you! You don't know shit!"

"It's true, isn't it?" Jean replied, a knowing smirk coming onto his face.

"No, it isn't! Yeah, I talk about her, so what? That's what everyone has been doing ever since she got here!"

Natalie threw her arms in the air in frustration.

"Y'know what? Fuck this, I'm outta here."

Tossing Jean the middle finger, she stormed out if the mess hall.

Armin sighed, picking at his food.

"I don't understand why you always have to start fights with her, Jean. You know how she is."

Jean scoffed, spooning some food into his mouth.

"She always thinks she's better than everyone, I'm sick of it. She's just as bad as Eren."

Armin slammed his spoon against the table, making everyone stare at him in shock.

No one had ever seen the blonde look so mad before. Not even Eren and Mikasa.

Mikasa stared at him with wide eyes. "Armin..."

Armin glared at Jean.

"You don't know anything about her, what she's been through. What makes you think you have any right to say that? She doesn't think she's better than everyone else, you're just being an asshole."