Important Notes & Changes

𝙂𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙠𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚

At the beginning of time, Snow longingly searched for a colour to borrow. The frigid element admired the beautiful flowers and their various shades. When Snow pleaded for one of the flowers' stunning colours, the flowers unkindly turned away, denying Snow a colour. They felt that element did not deserve their colours as Snow was too cold and unpleasant. The Snowdrop however felt & had sympathy for Snow and offered it its colour. A beautiful shade of White. Symbolising innocence and purity.

Snow happily embraced the colour and has forever since used the kind flower's wonderful White. To show its gratitude, Snow allowed Snowdrops to bloom & thrive at the end of winter with the elements' protection against cold snow and ice. Snow and Snowdrops have since then existed side-by-side for many centuries and have continued to carry their tale of friendship into the future for the world to witness.

====================================================================

Author's Notes

Hey everyone!

Thank you for choosing to read my story. I'd like to first off apologise for any grammar mistakes that you may find. I'm not the best proofreader myself. Also, the story will be written using Australian spelling so to my non-Aussie readers I apologise for spelling words differently like colour, Mum and so forth. Before we begin it's important that you please read the statement & disclaimer below again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statement & Disclaimer

This is a reimagined version of the 2021 -2022 South Korean Drama, Snowdrop.

I understand that the year in which this drama takes place is considered by many South Koreans as a very important milestone in South Korean history. I respect the South Korean people, their culture & their history and I will only be solely adding as well as changing scenes that directly affect the fictional characters that show has protrade. I will NOT make any changes to the political elements already made in the show and have no intentions whatsoever to distort or disrespect the history that has taken place. If in any way that offence is taken, I sincerely apologise and hope that everyone will understand that this piece of writing came from a place of love & admiration for the show's actors, chemistry, cinematography and overall performance of the show. I will make amends if needed. I also do NOT own the rights to any of the characters or the show. Everything, including the original plotline points, belong to JTBC & Disney +.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

About

Character & Plotline Changes

All Characters and Events Depicted in this Story are FICTITIOUS. I will also not be writing any scenes with the ANSP Agents/ Political Party side of things until it directly affects the characters that I chose to focus on. That includes the Wives of these men. If you are curious about that side of Snowdrop, you can re-watch the drama as I won't be changing anything regarding the ANSP Agents & Political Party as well as the crazy wives. This message will also be displayed at the beginning of every chapter to remind people.

Eun Yeong-Ro & Lim Soo-Ho