Episode 1 (Part 2)

All Characters and Events Depicted in this Story are FICTITIOUS.

I will also not be writing any scenes with the ANSP Agents/ Political Party side of things until it directly affects the characters that I chose to focus on. That includes the Wives of these men. If you are curious about that side of Snowdrop, you can re-watch the drama as I won't be changing anything regarding the ANSP Agents & Political Party as well as the crazy wives.

𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟕

# Scene Break #

(This Scene Break involves changes to the original plot.)

"God. I can never like you." Hye-Ryeong says in annoyance as she glared at Jeong-Min before furiously continuing to wipe the makeup off her face. "How hard is it to join us for once?"

Jeong-Min ignored Hye-Ryeong. Only paying attention to the glass jars she was cleaning on her desk. "You guys go have fun," She replied plainly.

Hye-Ryeong rolled her eyes "Do you think I'm going because I want to? I just want to make fun memories for the freshmen."

Jeong-Min scoffs "Fun memories?  Are you sure it's not because of the guy who passed the national exam?"

Seol-Hui looked up from her diary in interest. 'The guy who passed the national exam?' She thought about it dreamingly.

"What's so wrong with that? It's a human instinct to try to find a good life partner as possible" Hye-Ryeong replied.

"Well we have to find a replacement because they're going to be four guys," Yeong-Ro said standing in the middle of their dorm room.

"What about Hyeri in Room 212? I heard that she was looking to get back into the dating scene after ending it with that sports major last week?" Seol-Hui spoke up from her bed while putting her diary and pen away.

"No. I heard that they got back together a few days ago." Hye-Ryeong lowered her voice as she whispered. " Yuri in Room 213 said she heard that Hyeri might be pregnant."

"Really!" Yeong-Ro & Seol-Hui shouted in shock.

Hye-Ryeong promptly nodded "Yup. That's what she told me last week when they found out their parents made them get engaged. It's quite scandalous really?"

"Yah! Ko Hye-Ryeong..." Jeong-Min yelled catching the startling attention of all three girls. "What did I tell you about gossiping about other students?"

"There she goes again..."Hye-Ryeong exhaled before throwing the makeup wipe she was using on the table. "Yah! You stay out of it! The only reason we're talking about them is because of you are refusing to go on the group date with us!" Hye-Ryeong yelled as she stood up from her chair in anger.

Jeong-Min was going to argue back when she was interrupted by a loud voice.

"Yah!! Shut up!!"

The girls instantly quieted down at the sight of Shin Gyeong-Ja standing at their front door with her big rimmed glasses and yellow armband. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Half of the dorm can hear you yelling!"

"Sorry Gyeong-Ja we'll be quieter from now" Yeong-Ro quickly bowed and Jeong-Min & Seol-Hui followed. Hye-Ryeong slowly did a slight nod of her towards the Student Head of Dorm.

An awkward atmosphere settles in room 207 as Gyeong-Ja did not leave but stood there playing with her hands. She was clearly having an internal debate on whether to speak or not. "Was there anything else that you needed?" Yeong-Ro said softly trying to figure out what was going on.