Episode 6

All Characters and Events Depicted in this Story are FICTITIOUS.

I will not be writing any scenes with the ANSP Agents/ Political Party side of things until it directly affects the characters I chose to focus on. That includes the Wives of these men. If you are curious about that side of Snowdrop, you can re-watch the drama as I won't be changing anything regarding the ANSP Agents & Political Party and the crazy wives.

WINTER 1987

HOSU WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY

(DORM CAFETERIA)

Bun-Ok steps into the cafeteria room and quietly makes her way back to the spot where she had been lying down before. Soon Gyeok-Chan follows behind her and walks over to Eung-Cheol.

"Any play-ups?" Gyeok-Chan questioned his comrade as he repositioned his gun strap so that he was now holding his firearm in his hand.

"No, just a few mumbles here and there, but I made sure they stayed quiet," Eung-Cheol replied. "Are you taking the next group?"

Before Gyeok-Chan could reply, he stopped at the sight of Yeong-Ro and Soo-Ho, who entered the room.

"We'll do another restroom run after I get stitched up," Gyeok-Chan said as he watched Yeong-Ro approach the bleeding ANSP agent. 

Soo-Ho stopped Yeong-Ro from going further with his hand on her shoulder. "Wait. I have to untie him."

Yeong-Ro stood there silently and watched as Soo-Ho reached for the rope. "You try anything funny, and I'll shoot one hostage for every mistake you make." He whispered the threat to the South Korean man as he roughly released the once tightened rope around Gang-Mu.

The ANSP Team Leader slumped on the floor in pain from all the injuries he was suffering from.

Yeong-Ro quickly aids Gang-Mu's injured body by helping him sit up straight against the cafeteria post. "I'm going to help you."  She said quietly to Gang-Mu with a small smile.

"Thank You." He replied shortly.
Gang-Mu watches her in curiosity as she applies treatment to his injuries.

Yeong-Ro reaches over to his back and starts to wrap his now disinfected bullet wound.

"You're the one who hid him, aren't you?" Gang-Mu questioned in a whisper

Yeong-Ro freezes briefly at his sudden question. She finishes wrapping his wound and slowly lowers herself to the ground before looking at Gang-Mu with guilt. "I'm sorry. I swear I didn't know then. This whole mess would have never happened if I was better at reading people. Trust me. The reveal of his true identity has hurt me as well."