potion..? (1)

Hi welcome to the first chapter!
Please be comfortable.

Errors chat.

Fates chat

--------------—————————————---
                   <Errors pov...>
I was in the anti-void looking at a portal window. I was looking at outertale. My favorite au. It's hard being the god if balance. Well I call my self that. Because it is true. I keep the balance safe. And I have to destroy and kill to keep it safe.

Ink being the 'favorite' child of 'fate' he is protected by 'fates' shield that he made for her not to be hurt by me. His enemy.

Being the destroyer of aus is hard. I wonder what's life if I was a human. Or what's life to be a girl. Huh. Very questionable...

                      <Fates pov..>
My sister's chosen child is wondering whats life of being a human and female.

Well let's give him both.

My child. Since you are wondering what's life if being a human or a female. I shall give you both!
My apologies for having my child make alot if aus.

It's fine.. also do you mean I'll be a female person?

Yes. My child. I knew your very smart. You already figured it out! Unlike ink. He forgets things. That's why we have you! You don't forget things! I will also remove his shield. I will allow you to hurt him during your battles!

T-thanks. Fate..

Oh. Your welcome my child. Call me mother. It kinda hurts that you call me by my name.

S-sorry.. I didn't know..

It's okay my child. No need to apologies. Here is the potion that will make you a girl! But. You will be a human. A very sassy one I say.

Oooo.. pretty.. thank you mother!

Your welcome!

I pretend to leave because I don't want him or should I say her. To get hurt. He will be protected by me. I won't let anyone hurt him. Ink keeps forgetting about me. And the balance. So I will now replace him. Error is innocent. He's nice in the inside when he's not near anyone else than me. He's an angel.

             <Back to errors pov..>
Fate left. Or should I say mother has now left. She's pretty nice.

I look at the potion. With eyes that are satisfied. The potion was pink and purple. I could tell it will turn me into a female. And a person?

*Gulp* *Gulp*

I drank the whole potion and it tasted like chocolate!

I look at my self with a mirror fate gave me. I look fabulous. I look so beautiful!

I'm proud of my self!

-—————————————————---
       <-end of the short chapter..->

Hi! I'm so sorry that the chapter is short!

But this is my first book! So I'm sorry if it has bad grammar!

But I hope you enjoyed this! And yes. Fate is nice! And error is not forced!