Petrified

"Come on Ms. Maximoff, you have to get up" Vision told her as she still layed in his arms. Her gaze was fixated on the tower that she had held up just moments ago. Luckily Steve and Bucky could reach the quinjet without getting buried under the falling debris. She watched as the quinjet took off when she got roughly pulled to her feet.

"Wanda Maximoff, you're under arrest for disregaring the Sokkovia Accords" the Secrety of State said with a faint grin on his face. Wanda didnt even react to being ripped from Visions protecting embrace and getting cuffed right away, she was in a daze due to the shock. She didn't regret to side with the Captain even though she was considered a criminal now. It was worth it, she wouldn't put up a fight since it would only make the situation worde for all of them.

Heavily armed man surrounded her on the walk to the helicopter where Clint, Sam and Scott were already seated.
"Wanda, hey, are you okay?" Clint asked her as soon as she entered the helicopter.

"Don't talk unless we ask you to, understood?" one of the armed man scolded. Clint nodded his head an turned to Wanda, who answered his question with a nod. The helicopter got lifted into the air and none of the inmates knew what would awaite them. No one dared to speak up until, after hours, they landed. When the doors opened they were greeted by a cold salty breeze which made them shiver instantly. Obviously they weren't in Germany anymore. The armed man shoved one after another of the captives out of the helicopter. Wanda curiosly eyed their surrounding and soon noticed that they were surrounded by water. The gigantic waves crashed against the platform they stood on as a hard blow of wind sweeped her auburn her in her face.

"What is this place?" she wondered out loud and therefore received an unexpected slap across her face, causing her to stumble. Her cheek was burning, it would surely leave a bruise.
"Hey easy there, she did nothing wrong" Sam exclaimed upon seeing his teammate in pain.
"I made the rules clear, didnt I? No talking! And now move down there" the man from earlier said and pointed to a staircase that lead under the platform they currently stood on.
The stairs lead to a fairly big room that could be compared to a hotel reception. But a pretty creepy one. There was a front desk and behind it there were a lot of screens that showed corridors, cells and other rooms. The man behind the front desk handed each of them a plastic box with blue prison clothing after their handcuffs were removed.
Sam, Scott and Clint were shown a room where they would have to shower and change their clothes. Everything that belonged to them was put into the plastic box.

Wanda had to go into a seperate room for her privacy since she was the only female even though she was watched by male guards the whole time. When she took her old clothing off and stepped under the shower, she couldn't help but feel the nasty stares from the guards that were watching her. When she noticed them getting closer to her, she felt her heart rate increase.
She knew that they were too many to fight off but the moment one of them pushed her against the wall and another one started to touch her in places he wasn't supposed to, something inside of her clicked. Memories from her time with HYDRA came back to her and hit her like a train. She so dearly wanted to forget what happened back then and to be fair she almost did with Natasha's help. But now that it was happening again, the memories resurfaced. She felt as though she couldn't breathe and she started to panic.

An explosion of red hex threw the guards into the wall on the other side of the room as Wanda let out a small scream out of shock. What has she done? Most of the man were unconscious, the others groaned in pain. She lost control; just like she did in Lagos. But she couldn't dwell on that right now, she had to get out of there as fast as possible. But she figured it was too late considering the fact that she was still without any clothing and a dozen of armed man came running into the room, guns pointed at her. The Secretary made his way through his troops and clapped his hands when he came into Wanda's view. She quickly covered herself up with the folded prison clothing.

"Wow Ms. Maximoff, I'm impressed, I must admit. You're not even here for 10 minutes and already put my man on their ass. Would you please be so kind and continue to get dressed before we carry on with our conversation?"

Wanda looked at him perplexed for a few seconds before she snapped out of her trance and put the clothes, that she had used to cover up, on. She felt embarrassed. When she was fully dressed the Secretary continued their conversation.

"Do you mind to tell me what the hell happened in here?" he asked. His voice was calm but had a dangerous tone in it.

"I- I didn't mean to hurt anyone. It was an accident, I swear." she said, her voice cracking.

"See, Miss Maximoff, I would really like to believe you. But somehow, after what you did in Lagos, I can't."

"But what happened in Lagos wasn't on purpose. I was trying to stop the bomb from going off in the crowd, so I was planning on destroying it with my powers. I lost control and-"

" There, you said it. You lost control, just like now. You are unstable, Miss Maximoff. You are a danger to our society when you're out of control. We will have to keep you here for the worlds safety. I can't let someone that powerful wander around in freedom, you have to understand that. But don't worry my darling, we will take great care of you here. I will teach you control. " the smirk on his face terrified Wanda to death.

She didn't know how to react or how to answer. So when he asked her, if she would cooperate and she shook her head no, she suddenly felt something cold around her neck. A stinging pain followed soon after and it didn't took long until a warm liquid made its way down her neck. She gasped out in pain and her shaking hands flew to her neck. She slowly eyed her hands and when she saw blood on them, her breath hitched. She looked across the room and found herself in a mirror. There was some sort of collar around her neck that continuously blinked red and blood was running down from there on. A guard must have put that device on her when she was distracted by Ross's words.

"What is that?" she asked, fear evident in her accented voice.

"Do whatever we tell you to do and nothing will happen."

Another guard stepped forward, he held something in his hands that looked like a jacket. On closer inspection she recognized it as a straight jacket. When the realization came to her, she quickly shook her head. Nevertheless, the guard came closer and closer. Out of fear red tendrils started to form in her hands which lead to a continuously beeping sound coming from her neck. In terror she stopped her movements, she wouldn't even had the chance to do anything when a long  buzzing sound was heard and a shock followed. Her body started to jolt violently as she collapsed to the floor. She sreamed out in pain as the electricity cursed through her veins.

After that everything was a blur to her. She just heard an amused chuckle coming from Ross as she got situated in the straight jacket without any further protest. He got into her face and said something, but she couldn't make out what he was saying, her ears hardly heard anything besides that constant shrill noise. Suddenly she felt an arm around her waist before she got lifted from the ground. The man carried her through severel corridors until they reached a heavy meatal door. Another guard slipped a key card through the card reader next to the door and a green lamp turned up. He pushed the door open and took a few steps inside the room. The guard that had opened the door now also opened a second door that lead to a small cell. In there was literally nothing; not even a bed where she could rest.  The guard that had carried her now carelessly let her fall from his grip. She groaned out from the hard impact of the cold floor. All she wanted now was at least to be able to sit up but her arms were uncomfortably restrained in the straight jacket. Usually, she would be able to sit up without using her arms. After all the trainig back in the Avengers compound led her to have a well trained and even muscular body. But the aftereffects of the shock she received prevented her from being able to do the slightest movement.

And there she was, the Scarlet Witch, trapped inside a small cell, unable to move at all. The only lightsource was the dim light that shone through the cells door. She was petrified, but she wouldn't give up just now.

《Authors note 》
Chapter One is done. Tell me what you think so far. If you have some advice for me, just drop it in the comments. I'm always glad about some feedback. Also english isn't my mother tongue, so feel free to correct any grammar or spelling mistakes.
Word count: 1650 words