Nightmares

Natasha still couldn't believe what the nurse just told her. They fucking raped Wanda. What on earth did she do to deserve this? Natasha knew that it happened before, Wanda had told her about it after she had a panic attack when Steve grabbed her from behind. Not in a sexual way of course, they were just joking around. But when he grabbed her, it triggered the memories and ended into pure panic. Wanda never truly got over with all the stuff that went down at HYDRA, but now that it happened again, Natasha was sure that it must've been way much worse for Wanda.

Also it was wrong of the nurse to say that the guards didn't leave any sign of abuse on Wanda's face. Her eyes, they were showing it. The silent plead for help, the fear and the unbearable pain. Natasha saw it clearly when she looked into Wanda's eyes.

She wanted to stay with Wanda to make sure that she was safe, but Natasha was tired. Her body longed for a well deserved break. After one last glance at Wanda's sleeping figure, she left the medical department and went to her room. Once she got there, Natasha stripped off her clothes and stepped into the shower. The warm water ran down her body and washed away the dried blood from the rescue mission.
Soon after she stepped out of the shower she put some shorts and an oversized shirt on and got herself situated under the covers.  It didn't take her long before she fell into a dreamless sleep.

Wanda on the other hand didn't have a dreamless sleep. The opposite was the case, she suffocated in her nightmares or to be more exact her memories.

The door to her cell opened and a few guards came in, weapons loaded. Wanda didn't know how long she was already in the Raft. Was it a matter of hours, or days, she couldn't tell. But she was angry. They wanted to touch her when she arrived in the Raft. They weren't supposed to touch her, not in that way. The guards now escorted her to a room with a table and two chairs inside of it. They motioned her to sit down. She angrily glared back at him when she recognized him as the guard that had wanted to touch her.

"You..." she growled lowly.

"Me" he chuckled.

He held the remote to her shock collar up with a smirk. Knowing that he wouldn't hesitate to shock her, she sat down, not looking at him any longer. Ross entered a few seconds later.

"Ah Ms. Maximoff, fancy seeing you here." he laughed at his own joke.

"Oh right, what a coincidence" Wanda snarled back.

"What's that tone there, Maximoff? You wanna feel some voltage or what?"

"No, I didn't really like that. But I do wanna know where the others are."

"Don't you worry about them, you will see them after we're done here."

"Okay so what do you want from me?"

"I want to know where Steven Rogers, Bucky Barnes and Natasha Romanoff are. Could you help me out here?"

"Natasha? Why would you be after Natasha?"

"I think you misunderstood how this conversation goes. I ask, you answer." He turned to the guard with the remote "show her what happens when she won't follow the rules"

The man pressed down on the button of the remote. The beeping of her collar got faster and a shock soon followed. She clenched her fists and jaw but refused to make a sound.

"Oh come on, wasn't the voltage high enough for you, little witch? Turn it up"

The guard turned the voltage up and pressed the button again. Wanda's body jolted forward in pain but she didn't want to give Ross what he wanted.