Wanda?

Natasha was waiting for Tony at the coordinates that she sent him a couple of hours ago. She was staying with Steve and Bucky in Belgium ever since she eliminated the Red Room with her younger sister, Yelena. Secretary Ross found her that day, but she got away in the end and got in touch with Steve to break their friends out of prison. She was surprised that Tony wanted to help them, but she knew him. In the end he would always do what's right. And in this case the only right thing to do was to help their friends. Tony already implied that they needed to hurry because Wanda's state was critical. Natasha draeded to see her friend again, she and Wanda had gotten so close after the battle of Sokovia. She was now scared about Wanda's condition. After all she fought against her at the airport in Germany. But she reminded herself that Clint often exaggerated so she hoped that Wanda would be alright somehow. Deep down she knew that it was unlikely since Ross was a cruel person but she had nothing left but hope.

Her thoughts were spiraling to what he could have possibly done to Wanda and how she couldn't do anything about it. Suddenly she was interrupted by a landing jet, Tony's jet to be specific. As soon as the jet landed, Tony and Vision exited it and walked into Natasha's direction.

"So, Belgium it is, huh?" Tony asked her while he took off his sunglasses.

"Welcome, you two. I'm glad you were able to be here so fast."

"Yeah, I know that I can't make up for the damage I've caused, but I want to help to make things right. What you told me before you left really had an impact on me, I'm not gonna lie "

"I was kind of hoping that it would. Now come on, Steve and Buck are waiting for us"

Natasha led Tony and Vision to an old motel in a small city. They entered a small room where Steve and Bucky sat together on the couch.

"Rogers, you grew a beard?" Tony raised an eyebrow at him.

"Hey Tone, it's good to see you too." Steve ignored Tony's comment.

"Let's get right into it, shall we?" Bucky said. He didn't know any of the Avengers personally except for Steve of course. But the people that helped him and Steve to escape were now locked away. It was his turn now to help them.

"Okay so of course we already thought of a way to get them out of there. We just have a few things that remain unclear. First of all, we don't know the exact position of the Raft because it's underwater as long as no one is awaited there. Secondly, the camera situation. If they can see us on their cameras, we are screwed. Furthermore we don't really know how to get in there at all. The Raft is a high security prison, we can't just walk in there. And lastly, the Wanda situation. We don't know where they keep her and she will probably need medical help as fast as possible." Steve explained

"Is there anything that you do know?" Vision asked.

"Well here's the plan as soon as we're in. Vision will take out the cameras after searching for Wanda's location. He can just phase through the walls. The only thing that needs to be taken care of is that no one sees him. After the cameras are off, Steve and Bucky will get Clint, Sam and Scott. I will get Wanda as soon as Vision tells me where she is. Then we will meet again at the jet where Tony will wait. When everyone is in the jet, we'll fly to Wakanda. King T'Challa promised to help us as well. A med team will wait for us there. Any ideas on how to get in?" Natasha continued the plan.

"I might have an idea" Tony stated.

Meanwhile Wanda sat in her prison cell, staring at the spot on the wall where a dim light beam came in through the door. Everytime a shadow passed her cell, she would flinch away. She was scared to say the least. Those shadows were hurting her while hurt was an understatement, they were torturing her. She couldn't even lean on the wall of her cell because her back ached from the amount of wounds that littered it. Laying down wasn't an option either. The straight jacket made it awfully uncomfortable, no matter how she positioned herself on the floor. But the worst part was the shock collar. She feared to move a muscle or even speak. If she would move in the slightest way or talk, she would get shocked. So all she did was sitting in the same position, watching the shadows pass, hoping that they wouldn't come for her. But they did.