Day 2

~izuku~

I woke up I was really comfortable and warm, I woke up in the arms of a blond male. Who had such a peaceful look on his face, his mouth open the most tiniest bit. He just looked so peaceful, I continued to look at kacchan for a good few minutes before releasing we fell a sleep together. I started freaking out and started blushing like crazy, my blush beating Kirishima's hair color. I shot up slowly but as fast as I could but still not enough to wake kacchan up. I went to the shower area in the lockers, and had a shower. I just stood in the shower cleaning my self singing in the shower. I was tired and my vocals were slightly raw but I still sounded good.

~katsuki~

I woke up to hear the shower going in the shower area, and I could faintly hear a voice in there. I stood up and went into the shower area to see one of the curtains closed, hm.. so the nerd is in there. I then got close enough to hear singing, it was raw but damn it still sounded good.. Deku was singing and didn't know I was in here, I just got in the shower next to his. "nice singing nerd" I said with a smirk on my face "AHHH K-KACCHAN!!!" I herd the nerd practically scream as loud as presentient mic. "calm down geez" I said with a even bigger smirk.

~izuku~

I was still showering, then I hear kacchan complement me on my singing. I freaked out I bet I was as loud as presentient mic... I was a blushing mess again, because kacchan voice was so raw and deep... "kacchan woke up.. How was your sleep.." I said mumbling to kacchan who was in the shower next to me. I got no response I was kinda worried did he slip? No there wasn't a noise.. Maybe he's still waking up. I wonder if my was okay.. I hope dad doesn't get mad when I get home.. Who knows what he'll do.. I'm really worried about mum it's the first time my dad has been back.. Mum has said he wasn't the best man.. But she never left him no matter what he did as she loved him.. I was broke from my trance when I herd my shower curtain open. "KACCHAN WHAT THE-" I said shocked when I saw him standing in front of me.

~katsuki~

The nerd asked me how I slept I slept good to be honest best sleep ina while. I didn't respond to deku, and I saw he went silent him self. I called his name out the several times raising my voice each time but still I got nothing. I left my shower and stood in front of dekus. Tch.. This would be wired! But he's not answering me! I opened deku's curtain and he just called out my name again.. God I love hearing that nickname from him.. "you weren't answering me deku!" I said walking closer to him, I could see him freaking out and blush creeping quickly around his face. I put one hand above deku and the other on his chin. "oi" I said trying to get his attention, he looked up at me his eyes were shining god.. So cute how is it even possible to be this cute.. I stared into his eyes just looking at them.

~izuku~

Kacchan walked into my shower, he put one hand above my head and one on my chin. I looked down to see kacchan's abs.. Damn.. The lining on the pecks.. The shading everything so perfect, just like kacchan. Kacchan has a 6 pack as well and such defined muscles. I herd kacchan say 'oi' to get my attention kacchan was just looking into my eyes, I just looked into kacchan's red piercing eye's the were so sharp and defined so beautiful.. Everything about this man is perfect. As me and kacchan we're just under the shower water we both just looked into each other eyes, things felt heavy, and things were only getting heavier. It seemed to be as if kacchan looked down at my lips, I just looked at him as it felt like it was about to happen I freaked out and ran outa the shower. "ah w-well I'm done" I said while grabbing my towel outside the shower. Kacchan stood down founded and actually confused on what happened between the two males. I've walked out to my looker to grab some spare cloths. Sensei always said to leave spare clothing in here, in case we needed them after training. I looked in my looker and all it was, was booty shorts and really shot crop tops.. That would be very cold for a place like here.. And to add on kacchan's here.. I don't want him knowing I wear this stuff.. Why was this even in here.. As I tried to think why they were here. I remembered that someone nearly caught me with them so I put them in the last place to check.. I still had my towl around my waist as kaccan came out "why aren't you changing??" kacchan asked.