Day 3~

~katsuki~

I woke up and I was actually awake brofre the nerd this time. I stood up grabbing the under of deku's ass so he didn't fall. I just walked around holding deku not knowing what to do it was so boring out of all places we get locked in is the fucking locker room! Deku was waking up and for some reason he wasn't focusing? "oi deku you okay?" I said tilting him back a bit so I could look at his face "n-ngh kacchan?" deku said with a light voice. Was he okay.. "oi you need to go for a shower" I said looking at him. Deku's always the type to go for a shower in the morning but I got no response.. I swear if I have to wash you nerd.. I waited but got nothing why was he waking up so slowly? Have I been giving him to much of a good sleep he dosent wanna wake up. I rolled my eyes what a dumbass he is. I took deku to the shower area and sat him down on a chair. "do I have to undress you nerd?" I said looking at him with a stern look. "ngh.." deku let out, what is with his response for God sakes! I grabbed deku pulling him slightly forward, and I pulled his shirt off to reveal the top half of his chest. I looked at deku's scars more closely I looked at the one on his arms, then compared the ones on his arms to the one's on his chest and back. there was only 9 that matched the ones on his arms... What are the rest from? I contuied to undress the shorter boy taking his pants and boxers off. I tried not to look for respect of course. I took my own cloths of and picked deku up like how I had him before. Fuck it felt wired.. I could feel his bare skin and his dick on me, I tried not to think about it too much, because I didn't want a erection rolling my eyes at the thought. I held onto deku with one hand and turnd the shower water on with another hand, once the water was perfect I put my hand back to holding deku. Deku woke up with a shook when he felt the water.

~izuku~

I woke up and basically felt like a shook, I was I was in kacchans arms, in the shower, naked.. NAKED!?? I looked shocked and looked at kaccan I couldn't remaber anything what was going on!? "k-kacchan why are we in the shower.." I said shyly.

~katsuki~

"because i know you like to shower in the morning," I said talking a pause so deku wasn't taking to much in at once ik how he is in the morning. "and you weren't responding, all I was getting was 'ngh' from you so I took matter into my own hands." I said looking at deku placing him on the floor. The boy looked up at me and blushed, I looked down at him and smirked.

~3rd pov~

The boys looked at each other bakugou didn't get out of the shower instead they showered together. bakugou use the words 'we took baths all the time together' as an excuse. When the boys finshed there shower, bakugou pecked deku on the lips with out moving his face away he smirked while both there lips were touching. Deku blushed and looked away bakugou just let out a small laugh. The boys didn't get out yet they talked while just standing in the shower. Deku started to eaze into the fact they we're in the shower together. And he just started to talk more, bakugou let out a small smile when he saw deku was smiling and at that a big smile as well!

~katsuki~

The nerd is finally smiling at ME, those stupid extras. "oi deku time to get out. I'm gonna finsh my hair you go change." I watched as the nerd squeezed past me and left the shower. I put my head under the water and wash out the soap out and sit there in my thoughts.

~izuku~

Kacchan has told me to go get changed while he finishes up, I've walked up to my locker and grabbed a pair of underwear.. They were red mostly see through panties, I then walk over to kacchans locker and grabbed a big black hoodie, I put the panties on and then put kacchan's hoodie on. once I had the hoodie on I herd something. "wearing my hoodie again huh?" kacchan said with and eyebrow rasid and a huge smirk on his face. "well this time I actually don't have anything to wear! That was the only spare cloths I had.." I said shyly. "hmm what about underwear?" kacchan said walking over to me. "I have those.." I said slowly. "oh? Are they panties again? Kaccan said with a grin. That's right! He undressed me for the shower." they were just black! Normal underwear!" I said angrily pouting. "yea but they were still interesteing to see on you." he said with a smirk. I stood still and just blushed at kacchans comments.