"Free"

~mr Aziawa~

We barged in "BAKUGOU! IF PROBLEM CHILD IS DEAD I SWEAR-" mr aziawa yelled, being cut off by midnight. "shhh shota look!" midnight said smiling. I looked at the blond boy on a yoga mat asleep, I looked a little more down to see green curly hair on the blonds chest. I saw bakugou hugging midoray's back and waist, and the green boy was cudling up to the blonds chest smiling. "what the fuck" I mutterd. midnight was just giggling at the boys, and laughing at me. mic was confused and so was I, we looked at eachother we both knew how the boys acted with eachother, so this was really wired to see. We all knew I dont think it sunck in midnights head on who it was for a second, then we herd midnight do a sharp gasp. She froze and looked at us to then instatly looking and pointing at the boys over and over again. "midnight calm down-" i tried to say "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG SO CUTE!!!" she yelled, she left her shocked stage to fucking fangirling. Bakugou began to wake at that point. "pepear for yelling" I said sighing. bakugou woke up and saw us, but he wasn't yelling or swearing just.. Death streaing.. "what the fuck are you basterds doing watching us." bakugou said quitly but ovbisly pissed. "Midorya isn't dead? And he's sleeping on you.." mic said watching his words not wanting to be yelled at by the angry blond. "why the fuck would he be dead?" he said anoyed sitting up and puting the green haired boy on his lap. how was problem child still asleep..

~katsuki~

i woke up to extras watching me and deku sleep, hah they looked all shocked and confused. I ended sitting up and placing deku on my lap, I qustiond how the fuck he was still asleep after midnight's scream. Is he used to screaming?.. No why would he be? he's probely a heavy sleeper. As i said that his phone went off, he woke up instantly to that.. What the fuck is going on with you nerd. He answerd the phone half a sleep and the minute he stared to talk he looked fully awake.. I dont think he saw the pros but he shot up off my lap and yelled "thank you for last night kacchan and for helping with the shower as well and everything else but i have to go!" he blurted out.. I went complety red knowing the pros we're there.. they all loocked even more shocked "THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT" i yelled "thank you for last night?.. Helping me with the shower?.. Everything else?.." midnight said dumb founded. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" i yelled even louder storming out of the room.

~mr aziawa~

"did they make out and fuck?" midnight said looking at me. "no way they hate each-other" i said mubling not sure on my answer.. the blond headed for the dorms to get ready for school, but the green haired boy was just around a few corners. I went to look for him and herd a panicked boy talking, must be over the phone, was it midorya? I looked around the corner and saw him crying he pulled the phone away from his ear the phone was now on speaker. "YOU GET BACK HOME HERE NOW YOU FUCKING BRAT HOW DARE YOU DONT COME BACK!" a man yelled from the phone "I-I'm sorry i was locked in the s-school lockers da-" problem child cried out being cut off, "I DONT FUCKING CARE GET BACK NOW!" the man yelled again. "i have school d-dad.." midorya.. He's scared.. That's his dad? i herd the man yell 'I don't care, get home now' I walked over to midorya once the man hung up, i taped his shoulder and he flinced. But when he saw it was me he calmed down, "midorya you can go home but come back tommorow" I said giving him a look of we're talking about this when youur back. "t-thank you sensei" he said bowing and then looked away when he knew we were talking about this when he's back. then the green haired by ran out of the school. he even ran past bakugou when he tried to talk to him midorya didn't even respond to him.

~izuku~

I just had dad yelling at me to come home i didn't know what to do as there was school then there was a a tap on my shoulder I looked and it was sensei. Sensei said I could go home I was so thankful and happy I ran off kacchan tried to talk to me but I was just to worried and needed to get home. I ran as fast as I could home once I got home, I stood in front of my front door. I walked in and sighed, I look up and see my mum passed out on the floor of the luang room. "m-mum.." I said in fear then running over to her. "oh your finely home you brat" dad said I looked at him pissed "How long has she been like this!" I yelled. "geez just an hour ago" he said rolling his eyes, hope you find a brain back there! I was so mad then I saw he got up and he was walking over to me "your turn.." he said grinning evily... I woke up in my bed with bandages on I saw blood coming through them. They were mainly on my chest and back, a few on my arms and a couple on the back of my thighs. Although they were all covered up. I felt light headed and I say my mum "mum! Are you okay? Why did he do that!?" I ask all together. She just shook her head saying 'no.' and walking out my room. I grabbed my phone and saw there was just over 30 minutes till School, IT WAS THE NEXT DAY!? I shot up getting changed putting clean cloths on and fresh bandages.. Mr aizawa wanted to talk to me, but I knew I couldn't hide this from him much longer. I thought then looking down at my arms sighing.