Prologue

Y/n= your name
E/c=eye color
H/c=hair color
D/c=dress color
S/c=skin color

3rd person

Sometimes I think I'm cursed. Because of something that happened when I was alive.

An image appeared of a family of three. A mother, father, and son.

See, a long tike ago there was this family. The mamá was a musician, along side her hermano.

The image showed a man playing guitar while the mother danced with her son and husband. The mother, and father shared a kiss.

Her and her family would sing and dance, and count their blessings.

It showed the woman picking up her son, holding her husband's hand as they walked with the woman's brother following.

But the two siblings had a dream. To play for yhe world.

It showed both siblings walking passed people who clapped for them.

Another image showed the woman frantically kissing her husband, and son goodbye before walking out the door.

And one day, the mamá left with her brother and never returned.

It showed the two siblings walking down a path, as the little boy watches his mamá, and tío leave. Two feet walk over. It was the father holding his son close watching his love, and brother in law leave. He then glared, and slammed the door shut.

And the papá...he didn't have time to cry over those walk-away musicians.

The father was shown grabbing all of his wife's, and brothers in law instruments, and records. He then threw them out the window glaring.

After banishing all music from his life he found a way...to provide for his son. He rolled up his sleeves, and learned to make shoes.

It shows the papá learning to make shoes, with a smile on his face.

Of course he could've made candy, or really anything else, but nope shoes was the option.

It showed the son turning into a young man.

Then he taught his son to make shoes.

The son brought in a young woman, who waved awkwardly.

And later, he taught his daughter in law.

It showed the whole family plus grandkids making shoes.

Then the grandkids got roped in. Little cuties. As the family grew so did the business. Music had torn the family apart, but shoes held them all together.

Y/n 3rd pov

A beautiful skeleton woman with long h/c, and shining e/c smiled holding her daughter. The woman was in a rocking chair in a simple d/c.

 The woman was in a rocking chair in a simple d/c

(You can change the color)

"And that my darling would be your father". Y/n smiled down sadly at her skeleton daughter, who had black hair, but bright e/c. Her daughter started to get fussy. "Oh, my little María". Y/n cooed. "I know, but your papá doesn't want anything to do with me, anymore". She sighed softly kissing her daughters head.

Y/n sighed, it's almost Día de los Muertos. Just once she would love to see her beloved son again. Y/n sighed, and decided to go looking for her brother. "Where is Héctor!?" She groaned walking out of the small house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes I'm doing this, it's probably going to be a short story, but I hope ya'll enjoy!

Love,
Lavender 💜