(7) Moody

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

By the third day of Taehyung's absence, a foul mood settled over Jungkook. It made him snappish and irritable, not suited for a photoshoot that he was meant to get done by today.

He did his best to go through, reminding himself of his responsibilities and how silly it was to be grumpy that he hasn't seen his husband in a few days. They're adults and Jungkook could surely spend time apart without pining like a teenager. He managed, at least, to not piss off anyone new. 

Jimin found him near the end of the night, pressing a glass of champagne in his hand, he was at a club with Jimin and Yoongi where Yoongi had a business meeting and Jimin wanted to tag along so he dragged Jungkook with him. 

"You need a drink or three" He insisted when Jungkook tried to protest. 

And, well- Jungkook tries not to drink too much at events like these, but what's the harm when the three of them were about to leave soon anyway? Jungkook gulped it, feeling the bubbles fizzle through him pleasantly, and stole the second glass from Jimin. Jimin grinned in delight.

"How about we get out of here? It's a little stuffy for my tastes" 

"Alright" Jungkook agreed amiably, polishing off the second glass. He licked his lips and set the empty glasses down on the counter. 

"Yoongi hyung won't mind you abandoning him?" 

"Nope" 

Jimin's gaze automatically found Yoongi across the room, holding the confident aura with some business acquaintances. Jungkook thought, not for the first time, that there was something a little beyond normal about Jimin. He had been waiting to say something until a moment where it will really annoy Jimin, though.

"He gave me orders to take care of you, actually. Said you're in a mood because of Taehyungie?" 

Jungkook frowned in annoyance. 

"I'm not in a mood" He said, more like snapped. 

"Are we going or what?" 

Jimin just raised an eyebrow, as if to say, see? and then he leads the way. 

They ended up in a private booth with a mini bar. The champagne had already started to make Jungkook feel light and dizzy- pleasantly so but he still gulped two shots, one right after the other. 

"I am not in a mood because Taehyung left" He said again, pushing the empty shot glasses across the table of their booth.

"I'm not clingy. Even though he was supposed to get back today at the latest and isn't" 

"Sure" Jimin said. 

"That's why you're talking about it" 

His nose wrinkles at the thought of Taehyung. Not that Taehyung would ever cheat on him or something like that, he is just anxious because Taehyung wasn't back today even though he was supposed to be. He is feeling a little jealous, maybe? That someone else is spending time with him when Jungkook can't.