3

I sprinted towards the zebra crossing. A whole crowd of students stood there, waiting for the red man to turn green.

A glance towards the change in colour, I ran across the street, bumping into the people around me.

"Hurry up!" The PE Teachers yell.

Once I ran passed the gate, I paused to look out for  Cheong-san and On-Jo.

"And stop right there!"

I glanced over and saw that Cheong-san had made it across, but On-Jo wasn't as fortunate.

On-Jo groaned, throwing the bag onto the ground, kicking it in annoyance.

He turned towards me and grabbed my wrist. "Let's go."

-TIME SKIP-
I made it into the classroom and sat beside Nam Ra.

"Morning."

She stayed silent. I sighed and took about my phone.

"Shut up!" I heard snickers near me. I looked up and saw Cheong-san laughing with his friends.

My heart sped up as I continuously stared at him.

He glanced towards me and I immediately went back to my phone.

"Yah!" I flinched at the volume of the voice. I looked up and rolled my eyes. 'Of course, it's that bitch Nayeon.'

"Get out of here!"

Gyeong-su moved away from her table. "What's the big deal?"

He rubbed his hand on her table.

"Get your hands off my table!" She shrieked. "You're dirty."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean by that?"

"Alright now. Let's not fight." Wu-Jin wrapped an arm around him, only to be pushed away.

"Why? She just called m-"

"You punks." Ms Park walked inside. "Take your seats, move it."

"Good morning!" We all greeted her.

She opened up the bag and took out the box. We were supposed to place our phones inside, it was compulsory for every class.

"Hand in your phones."

She slotted everything inside but one was missing. "Is anyone in touch with Hyeon-Ju?" Ms Park asked.

'Right, she's been missing for two days now. Don't know why...'

It was purely silence. "Nobody? None of you had tried calling her?"

Joon-Yeong cleared his throat. "We were cleaning the Science lab together yesterday but I never saw her since."

Ms Park sighed. "If anyone has seen her, let me know right away."

"Yes Ma'am."

She took out her phone, typing something in. "Your exams are next week so get your acts together."

Ding!

I looked over Dae-Su's shoulder.

"I heard that." Ms Park dead panned.

"Why didn't you silence it?" Wu Jin muttered with annoyance laced in her voice.

"Hand over your real phones." Ms Park rolled her eyes.

"On-Jo, Y/N." She took out two phones.

"These are your phones from last year."