8

"Your arm..."

Everyone placed down the tables and chairs that they were holding onto and turned.

"You were bitten." On-Jo gasped.

Mr Kang shook his head. "Th-This is not a bite! It's nothing!"

Everyone backed away in fear. "It's nothing, I said it's nothing!" He yelled.

"Then why are you holding onto it? Show it to us!" I-Sak taunted. "Can you please leave?"

"What?"

"Get out."

"You want me to go out there? After all I did to get here?"

"You were bit. Just get out of here." I-Sak calmly said.

"Get out!" She yelled.

"Yah! You fucking bitch! How dare you yell at a teacher?" Mr Kang scolded.

I gulped, breathing heavily.

"Get over." Me Kang demanded. "Come here!"

I-Sak stayed in her place. "You won't come here? Fine."

Everyone ran over as Mr Kang walked towards I-Sak.

Mr Kang took a few steps towards I-Sak before pausing, touching the top of his labial.

"Stay back." Su-Hyeok pushed me behind him along with a few others.

My eyes widened in shock as I stared at his face. "He's having a nose bleed! Someone get him out!" I yelled in fright.

On-Jo grabbed a bag and attempted to knock him out but to no avail.

He turned towards On-Jo, red liquid flowing onto his lips.

I ran over and grabbed my sister, pulling her back.

"Yah, Are you crazy-"

Thump! Everyone gasped as Mr Kang fell towards the ground.

I pulled On-Jo closer to me. She breathed heavily while my heart started beating at a fast pace.

"I think he really was bit." "Should we get out of here?" Everyone whispered among themselves.

That's when Mr Kang started twitching before stretching weirdly on the ground, the sound of bones cracking could be heard clearly.

He got in a four legged position before looking up, snarling as he lunged into Min-Ji.

"Min-Ji!" Dae-Su screamed as Su-Hyeok held him back.

"Do something!"

Dae-Su escaped Su-Hyeok's grasp and ran towards Mr Kang and Min-Ji.

He pulled Mr Kang away and held him back.

I ran towards Min-Ji, only to gasp.

Min-Ji was bitten...

Mr Kang had been thrown into the piles of tables and chairs, attempting to get out.

Everyone turned towards Min-Ji. There was a human bite beside her lip and there was blood flowing out of it.

"Min-Ji..."

Min-Ju trembled. "Dae-Su, what do I do? I don't want to die!"

Mr Kang had escaped the piles of furniture and pounced onto me.

I cried. "Help me!"

My hands were on his shoulders. I used as much force as possible to push him away but to no avail.

He was carried away by Su-Hyeok and thrown to the ground, the two got into a fist fight. I hid behind the desk, shaking in fear.

Su-Hyeok kicked Mr Kang away and it turned towards On-Jo and the others.

"Someone get it out!" Nayeon screamed in fear.

Cheong-San grabbed a nearby table and sprinted towards Mr Kang, using the table to push him away.

He grunted as he tried to at least distract Mr Kang.

Gyeong-Su ran up to the brunette and helped to corner Mr Kang.

Mr Kang lost his mind.

Min-Ji whimpered. "I don't want to die. Help me."

Nayeon ran up to the door and began pushing all the chairs and tables away.

Min-Ji got up and limped towards Nayeon. Nayeon backed up, "stay away. Yah! I said Stay away!"

She kicked Min-Ji, making her fall to the floor.

Min-Ji stayed on the ground before twitching.

She gasped and turned around, she grunted and groaned as her bones broke one by one.

Thud! She fell to the floor before getting up once more, expect that... that wasn't Min-Ji.

She growled, leaping onto Dae-Su only for him to pick her up over his shoulder.

"Snap out of it Min-Ji!"

Su-Hyeok panted. "We need to get out of here."

He ran to remove all the tables and chairs.

"Get out!" He yelled. I got up and ran out of the room with the others, minus Cheong-San and Gyeong-Su who were holding back Mr Kang and Dae-Su holding back Min-Ji.

I sprinted out of the classroom, holding On-Jo's hand to make sure she was with me.

"Run faster!" "I'm trying!" Nayeon cried.

I couldn't help but worry. Were the others going to be okay?