Bob's job

Bob is a waiter at McDonald's. He is the first and only waiter that will let you sit down, take your order, and bring your food to you that ever will be at McDonalds. One day he was waiting on a nice family. There were 9 children all under the age of 8, so Bob was about to get a lot of happy meals ready. He was taking the order of the boy who was 6 years 6 months and 6 days old when the boy jumped out of his chair and tackled Bob. Bob being the average man didn't know karate or military skills so he just yelled at the kid to stop. Bob was angry at the kid. Bob never got angry. Once his dad got the kid off of Bob, they tried to find out why the kid tackled Bob. The kid confessed that Bob smelled like horse meat and reminded him of the color pink. The kid loved horse meat and pink things. If you remember, Bob became angry for the first time. No just think for a second here. If Bob was never angry in his life before this time, was Bob really that normal? The answer is no. No one can make it to Bob's age without ever being angry! If you understand that logic, you have something in common with Bob. Bob realized he wasn't normal. He realized that the anger of wanting to bite that kids ear off and tape him to a wrecking ball was a milestone in Bob's life. A turning over of a new leaf if you will. So Bob flipped the family's table and said words like "your mom!" and "you smell like beef and cheese!" (Bob wasn't very good at being angry) With that he took off his McDonalds pin with his name on it and used the sharp part to cut up all the dollars in the cash register and stormed out to his new Buick. (that has wifi)