BOOK 2 PUBLISHED!

Divine and Damned is now published and live on the Amazon Kindle Store!

Amazon Kindle

It is available as both an ebook and a paperback!

You can download the Amazon Kindle app on any device and search Divine and Damned to purchase the ebook, which is available worldwide! You can also search Divine and Damned into Amazon to find the paperback copy, though I'm not sure if this ships worldwide.

I've left a sample here on Wattpad, which you can find on my profile under 'Divine and Damned'.

This is unedited so there may be some small inconsistencies between this and the full published version.

The reason why I left this unedited is because I don't want to lose the comments in the threads that you've made over the years.

Just like when I published Flaws and Feathers, I want to thank you all for your support. Your encouragement and love for these stories mean everything to me!

And if you've bought a copy, ebook or paperback, through Amazon, thank you and consider leaving a review! They really help and are much appreciated ❤

Much love and stay safe!

J

X

P.S Stay tuned for the rewrite of Bad Boys With Wings Sequel, which will have the new title Curses and Courage, coming in 2023!

S Stay tuned for the rewrite of Bad Boys With Wings Sequel, which will have the new title Curses and Courage, coming in 2023!