REWRITE AND BOOK 2

Hey!

Just in case you loved this story and you missed this news, Bad Boys With Wings has been rewritten!

Flaws and Feathers

Vienna Reyes struggles with her anger

Vienna Reyes struggles with her anger. She's a misfit in a sea of grey, and always has the feeling that she's being watched.

Her life is pretty much mediocre, but that changes one day when Vienna and her sister Gwen find what appears to be a boy who has fallen out of the sky. He has no ID, no money and barely any clothing. But what he does have, are strange eyes, unusual body markings, and a scar that looks like something straight from a horror movie.

Deciding to help him find his friends, who have been involved in similar predicaments, the Reyes siblings discover truths about life as they thought they knew, and secrets hidden about they themselves.

They learn that the stories of Heaven and Hell exist, and they're closer than they could have ever imagined.

--------------------------------------------

The second book is being published in 2022, the continuation of Flaws and Feathers!

Divine and Damned

After defeating the demons and saving her loved ones with her friends, Vienna still gets the sense that her life is in peril

After defeating the demons and saving her loved ones with her friends, Vienna still gets the sense that her life is in peril. It doesn't help that her mysterious new rash is getting worse, or that she continues to see Randal in her dreams.

Friendships are examined, relationships tested, and new creations are born in the sequel to Flaws and Feathers.

------------------------------------

The third and final book in the trilogy will be the story of their children (the rewritten version of the original BBWW Sequel)

J

x