𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

———in which wooyoung asks if she
sees a life with him.

Wooyoung watched as Jaycee sat in the studio adding a few admins to some tracks that she felt wasn't complete. He stared at her in awe noticing how focused she was in her music, it made his heart flutter she was perfect to him.

"Your doing it again wooyoung"Jaycee turns to him with a slight smile on her face"you're staring"

Wooyoung leaned back with a smile and shrugged"so I can't stare at what's mine"Jaycee blushed a bit before getting up and going to lay her head on his lap

"You can but just know San is somewhere punching the air right now"she joked earning a sigh from him followed by a chuckle"are you okay you seen to have a lot on your mind"

Wooyoung looked down at the girl"it's just I know that you don't want to go public because everytime you do it goes downhill but I wanted to tell my company just in case it slips up and they're aware you bosses know"

"Wooyoung"Jaycee held the bridge of her nose"aren't you satisfied with just your members knowing"she sat up

"Of course but my company should know to you told yours"Jaycee furrowed her brows"it's only fair I don't want them to be thrown off if one day it slips"

"No can't you be satisfied with just your members"she pleaded Wooyoung stood up abruptly

"You told your bosses why can't I tell mine"she couldn't believe they were actually arguing about this

"because they'll make you tell your fans and I'm for sure not in a position to fight with fifteen year old girls in my DMs"

"Jaycee do you hear yourself right now, scared of a little confrontation when your the biggest antagonist in the industry"her mouth hung low all this arguing over something so small why couldn't he just accept her word and move on"all of a sudden your misses nice and doesn't get into any trouble with anyone"

"Wooyoung"she spoke lowly but the boys kept going on and on about her past mistakes"hey if your going to act like this than maybe we should call it a night and talk like adults when we're ready"

Wooyoung took a deep breath letting all of his frustrations go"your right"he grabbed his coat and left, soon after Hoody came in

"Your crying"Hoody rushed to sit beside her Jaycee wipes her eyes letting out a soft chuckle

"I'm scared everytime I meet the people most important to my boyfriend it always goes down hill I met his group mates three days ago and now look at us, this never fails"Hoody listened that's all she ever did, listen and that's all Jaycee wanted was for wooyoung to listen"I don't even know if we're gonna work out after this, he wants to tell them so bad and I get it but who's to say that after we meet they force him to go public and I'm stuck between keeping myself sane or loving him"

"You guys should talk that's the only way this will work, he's differs from everyone you've dated he's just upset now but you'll work it out"

Hoody was right just three days later wooyoung made his way to her apartment with a teddy bear and roses. He never brought her anything cute like that so she figured her asked his hyungs what he should do.

"I'm sorry"they both spoke at the same time after a few minutes of silence

"I know how difficult telling people about your relationship is because you have this constant fear that everything will go wrong and you'll be hurt again so I get it I do" Wooyoung spoke first at some point she wondered if goofy contacted him privately and spoke to the boy

"I believe I should be the one who's sorry I'm selfish I told my label mates and I made you wait to tell the people important to you and I feel bad that I make you feel like what you want doesn't matter because of my constant fear, after much consideration I want you to tell your bosses about us"

"before I do can I ask something"Jaycee nodded"do you see a future with me"

Her mouth was slightly open, a future with wooyoung she's never giving it much thought since she's always had this fear that he would hurt her eventually but as Jaycee sat there and gave it a deep thought she could for sure see herself loving wooyoung for a long time.

"Yes I do"Wooyoung let out a deep sigh holding his chest

"Oh my god you made me wait so long I got nervous"Jayce laughed shaking her head"I'm glad you said I could tell them about us because I already did well San let it slip in yesterdays meeting"Jaycee shook her head letting out a small laugh

(AN)
I'm not even sure if this
made sense, so I might rewrite it
according to how I feel about the feed back
so let me know what you think.....