𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩

Warnings: suicidal thoughts

Shutting out the world seemed to be the best thing for her right now

Shutting out the world seemed to be the best thing for her right now. The hate had become so much she thought of  of a world without her in it. Knowing it would hurt her father she decided to stay. She laid in her bed staring at the white wall listening to her phone vibrate and ping with messages from her label mates, close friends and wooyoung until she finally turned it off. That didn't stop them from coming to her house trying to make sure she was okay.

For the first time in weeks Jaycee was leaving her house she needed food. She would've asked her father to get it for her but he was working. Throwing on Wooyoungs bape hoodie and a pair of baggy sweatpants and a pair of white sneakers she makes her way to the grocery store. She didn't expect anyone to recognize her since she had the good pulled over her head and a male on her face.

Jaycee paid for her food and headed back home when she arrived she saw her bestfriends dabin, chaelin,Christian taking turns knocking at her door.

"Come on Jaycee it's been weeks and we're getting worried your dad won't tell us anything"

"Really I thought he was"she responded making them jump

"Girl don't do that"Dabin placed his hand over his heart Jayce gave them a half smile"thank god your okay we've been calling at texting"

"I turned my phone off"she entered her home letting them in"if I turn it on I'd go straight to Instagram or type my name in the Twitter search bar and read every hate comment"

Cl frowned"have you spoke to Wooyoung"

"Yeah I have before I shut my phone off but not since then"she answered honestly"I told him I was turning my phone off for a break"

"this is all fucked up"Christian snapped"all this hate you've received over dating and being happy"Jaycee smiled sheepishly Ian's normally calm"I hate seeing you like this"

Jaycee tried to hide the tears that were forming in her eyes she held a fake smile on her face but she finally gave up when the tear that was fighting to fall finally rolled down her cheek

"I can't do this anymore"she whispered letting the rest of her tears fall"I'm so tired of this"

No one said a word they only hugged her letting her cry. They knew how tough this had been on her and they would help her every step of the way.

"I want to disappear"she admitted"just go somewhere anywhere but here this life is so draining"

"Let's do it"Dabin cheered"let's just travel with no destination"

"we gotta bring my dad"Jaycee mumbled"we can't leave him here"