𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

——in which Jaycee brings back her hit show with a tribute to her cat belle;  tonight by jin

𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗑 𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺

"Hello everyone, long time to see welcome back to the Jaycee show season two"she cheered"I've decided to bring the show back because one I missed it and for two I've seen your DMs, tweets and tik toks about the show and I know you all loved it"

Jaycee makes her way to her desk with a smile"also I have a new album coming out and I wanted to sing a song from the album but unfortunately I won't be doing that you see"she paused feeling a few tears form in her eyes"I lost my cat bell a few weeks ago she got old and we had to put her down and I was listening to this song tonight by jin and I couldn't help but think of her and our memories together I had to reach out personally to my good friend jin to get permission to sing this song to my beloved Belle"

Taking the white microphone from her drawer beside her Jaycee gives a nod to the piano man on the side to start playing the beautiful melody"I bami jinamyeon
Neol bol su eopseulkkabwa duryeowo" she started out, Wooyoung and San watching her from the sidelines listing to her sing a beautiful song to her cat who she considered a best friend.

The song faded out while Jaycee placed a light smile on her face, she told herself she wouldn't cry on camera but that didn't mean she wouldn't cry in the arms of her boyfriend later on.

"Next on our topic"she paused"me I've seen your comments on my Instagram and your tweets with the same question"she glanced at Wooyoung

"It's the same thing over and over are you dating, is it who we think it is why we're you there"she laughed a bit
"I'm not single but it's not who you think it is"she lied"in fact me and that person are amazing friends who support each other a lot I went to their concert to support them also because I'm a huge fan of their music"

"I believe that I can be friends with a male without dating them or anything else if you know you know"she winked to the camera

Jayce for the next few minutes talked to her fans as if they were there to respond she really missed this show"before I forget my album paradise is up for pre—save I'm so excited for you guys to hear what I made with some amazing and sweet people"

"That's all for episode one of The Jaycee show and I'll be back next week with a guest this time, my bestie devita is dropping something soon so look out for that next week I love you all and Goodnight"

Once Jaycee changed out on her outfit she makes her way to Wooyoung and San who waited patiently"so how did I do"

"Great"San gave a thumbs up"are you two ever gonna go public"

"It's something we never had a deep conversation about so I can't give you an honest answer"Wooyoung nodded in agreement"but what I can say is I'm starving and I'm pretty sure your members are for sure getting impatient"

"Let's eat"San beamed with excitement rushing to Jaycees company car that would take them to the restaurant

"Finally we've been waiting forever"Hongjoong practically yells as the three of them enter and take their seats, Jaycee sat between Mingi and Yunho and Wooyoung and San sat opposite of her

"Let's eat"Mingi cheers shaking jaycees arm excitedly making her laugh

(1/2)

(2/2)

(2/2)

abcefghijklmop_qrstuvwxyz, iamhlasey and 2,669,024 liked this post JayceeKim: i told the stars about you ✨🤍

JayceeKim: i told the stars about you ✨🤍

comments disabled