Prologue - No Gods Here

Techno had finally ended DreamXD's life, even if it took the entire world as payment. The masked deity had destroyed all of reality, but died at the hands of the Blood God's Axe of Peace before the end. There were many things Techno regretted in those moments, but he knew it was all for naught. He would succumb to the Void, and that was it. There was nothing he could do as a mere instant and eternity felt like one and the same.

'So he has left a mortal behind, huh?'

Perplexed, Techno jumped at the unusual voice.

'Mortal, I have come to offer you salvation.'

"Salvation? And for what? I doubt you can give me a place to properly rest."

"Ah, but I am not yet calling you to sleep. I'll let you live once again. Whether you choose to follow me or not is another matter, but all you have to do is spread the word of God to come with, my lost lamb."

"So you say you're God, is that it?"

'Yes. I have come to give you a way out of your little suffering.'

Techno had an idea.

'Dream, can you trace this guy? He'll probably go back to his world eventually.'

'On it.'

"Sorry, but I don't follow orders from strangers, and especially not some ego-inflated moron with a god complex."

'The insolence of a mortal! If you wish to remain trapped here forever, so be it!'

"It's already been forever, even if not even a second passed."

'As you wish. You can remain as a lost lamb. I hoped you knew your place before you died, but seems like I was mistaken.'

"What are you gonna do, reincarnate me?"

'No. You can remain here and have your body and soul shattered.'

The entity left. However, it had unknowingly allowed Technoblade to chase it, and with that, an outsider found himself in a world with strange magic flows and a modern civilization. In order to go under the radar, the Blood God took on the appearance of a small child with brown messy hair and eyes, slim figure and pale skin, wearing worn-out clothes, and let himself get adopted by an orphanage. It slightly triggered him that it was what it was and they indoctrinated stuff from a religious text, but going under the radar of that deity was of utmost importance.

"Hm, what shall I call it? How about Being X? Yeah, that seems right."

And so, a seemingly normal child with no apparent predecessors in the Empire was about to take the world by storm along with another victim of God, who had also recently been born to this world.

447 Words

A/N

It's finally here. I don't know what you guys expect from me, but I hope you liked this little prologue.

I'll be experimenting with slower progression so I can focus maybe a little more on character development and descriptions. I felt like my Techno in Tensura fanfic was rushed. I mean, I reduced V7 to one chapter.

Still, I have no idea on how this will go. I have no motivation to write this but people think it's a good concept, which I agree but I struggle to work with. I'll see if I can manage to make people happy. If not, well, at least I tried.

That's about it. See ya.